Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Republicunts
RE: Damned Republicunts
(January 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: Also... don't say the "c" word when describing these men. It is so offensive

(January 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: What do you think of the possibility of Trump as our President?

I hate to tell you but it appears that he will be the republican nominee and run against that old hag, Hillary Clinton.

Who do you think will beat him? Low energy Jeb!?

Also... don't say the "c" word when describing these men. It is so offensive

I find those "men" offensive.

If they would fuck off so as not to offend me, I'll stop calling them names.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 11, 2016 at 5:24 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(January 11, 2016 at 5:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Rand Paul goes full-birther on Cruz.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/politics/r...tizenship/

When you are at less than 3% in the polls I guess you have to do something.

For all their huffing and puffing about how they are the Constitutional purists, conservative birthers don't seem to know jack shit about the document.

I can think of 1,001 reasons not to vote for Cruz, but his citizenship is not one of them.
So you think it's a good idea to vote for a commie Cuban Canadian posing as a Texan?
Ben Carson: If We Give Equal Rights to “Abnormal” LGBT People, “Say Goodbye to America”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5HZFKITiwk
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Fucking scumbag.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Worse, he has become an irrelevant fucking scumbag.
I'm laughing my ass off, here.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/1-in-4-g...president/

Quote:1 in 4 GOP voters think Canada-born Ted Cruz is ineligible to serve as US president

Quote:Only 47 percent of all voters surveyed responded that they thought Cruz is qualified to be president with regard to his citizenship, with 26 percent saying they were not sure.

The poll was taken from Jan. 7 to Jan. 14, before questions about Cruz’s eligibility became one of the most heated moments of Thursday night’s Republican primary debate.

How come fucking jesus didn't clear up this little problem for you, Ted?
Ted Cruz isn't qualified to be President, but it has fuck all to do with where he was born.
(November 22, 2015 at 9:30 pm)Lek Wrote:
(November 22, 2015 at 9:26 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Then surely you can find another way of obtaining it.   Especially since killing someone isn't likely to yield information, just as torturing someone isn't likely to yield information.

I just can't understand why you wouldn't allow torture to save peoples laves, but you would allow killing people to do so.  Why is waterboarding worse than killing someone?  What other way would you suggest to obtain the information from a hardened terrorist?

Would you throw a man off a bridge to prevent a train crash with massive loss of life (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem)? This is an issue which has been troubling psychologists for a long time. But it seems most people wouldn't kill a third party to save others, even if they would lay down their own lives.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Bill Maher returned from vacation and promptly called Ben Carson "a human screen saver."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 367633 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5125 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2719 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28401 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1978 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 533 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 803 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 5820 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1373 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2238 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda