Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 3:22 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(April 11, 2016 at 12:58 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 10, 2016 at 3:54 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: It's definitely a liability. To me, he looks like a smirking jerk. It is superficial but that matters to voters. I've wanted to scream when I've heard voters talk about voting for a candidate because of his hair style. That kind of mindless idiocy works in our favor here. Cruz looks like an asshole. If I was making a movie and I was looking to cast someone who would come across as an asshole and be hated, I would approach Ted Cruz for the part.

Said it before, say it again -- Cruz looks like the bastard child of a televangelist and a used-car salesman.

And he's a foreigner.
(April 11, 2016 at 1:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 12:58 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Said it before, say it again -- Cruz looks like the bastard child of a televangelist and a used-car salesman.

And he's a foreigner.

That no reason to hate him by my thinking ... your mileage seems to vary, quite a bit if I may so add.

(April 11, 2016 at 12:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(April 10, 2016 at 12:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Where?  In the primary or the general.

The primaries are easy for him....he's up against a sleazy cocksucker from Texas that every one hates.

He'll get killed in the general election.
Trump is the only reasonable candidate in the field.  The primaries are a joke because the elite denies the people of their choice.  It's just another Third World system, corrupt to the bone.  I may not even vote.

Trump is a fucking blowhard.
(April 11, 2016 at 2:33 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 12:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump is the only reasonable candidate in the field.  The primaries are a joke because the elite denies the people of their choice.  It's just another Third World system, corrupt to the bone.  I may not even vote.

Trump is a fucking blowhard.

Bears repeating.

Trump is to thinking what Corn Flakes are to transmissions -- zero structural integrity.

(April 11, 2016 at 12:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(April 10, 2016 at 12:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Where?  In the primary or the general.

The primaries are easy for him....he's up against a sleazy cocksucker from Texas that every one hates.

He'll get killed in the general election.
Trump is the only reasonable candidate in the field.  The primaries are a joke because the elite denies the people of their choice.  It's just another Third World system, corrupt to the bone.  I may not even vote.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Basically Colorado canceled the popular vote and held a caucus where only delegates would cast their vote. The elections are being rigged. Granted this law was put in years ago, this is the first time they implemented it fully. It's a strange process, and really takes the votes away from the people and gives it delegates who vote based on their opinion or party opinion, instead of everyone casting their votes and the delegates vote based on what the people want. Even then that doesn't always happen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-el...SKCN0X81HE
(April 11, 2016 at 1:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 12:58 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Said it before, say it again -- Cruz looks like the bastard child of a televangelist and a used-car salesman.

And he's a foreigner.

Definitely not a natural born citizen. He was born in Canada.
(April 11, 2016 at 1:19 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 1:22 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: And he's a foreigner.

Definitely not a natural born citizen. He was born in Canada.

Castro will be ecstatic if his homie becomes President.
No real mention on how Colorado basically canceled the primary so the people could not vote. Instead they just had the delegates vote. Normally the delegates should represent the people's vote at least to an extent, but they just decided not to allow the people to have a vote. So Canada Cruz claims democratic victory, and says Trump is a sore loser. We are witnessing history folks. You are going to see the establishment basically try to steal the election from the people. I've said it before, this will be the election that the people learn they really don't have much say, and you will find out who has the power in this system.

Although the rule was put in place years ago, they never really did this before.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_287009...aucus-vote

Trump for the win!
scoobyprat Wrote:Trump for the win!

You're an idiot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 5968 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5834 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1546 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1918 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1055 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8871 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3125 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1149 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1502 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 879 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate