Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
(April 13, 2016 at 12:08 pm)BlackBird Wrote: So if they aren't mentally incompetent, why do you have a problem with them affecting policy like any other citizen?

I also want an answer to this.
(April 13, 2016 at 11:27 am)Drich Wrote: The narrative is that all trans gendered people are mentally incompetent.

Drich, I really am curious. 

I am a transgender man seeking to transition. 

Tell me O wise one: Am I mentally incompetent?
(April 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm)Mathilda Wrote: That link does not show page 40.

You're making all this up.
43-45 and page 49

That link does not show those pages either.

You're making all this up.

The available pages are:

3-12
15-18
(April 13, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 12:31 pm)BlackBird Wrote: Ah yes, the majority rules. Screw all the minorities!

Society benefits by not stomping all over contributing members of society who are just trying to live their lives.

And again, I fail to see how these bathroom laws protect anyone to begin with. Remind me how requiring transitioning men (who often look like any other man) to use the women's bathroom is protecting women from predators again?

again now frame what I said in the context of the op.

Should a mentally Ill minority that = > 1% dictate policy (circumventing the due process laws normally go through) for the other 99% of the population?

Should anyone making a law circumventing due process? Of course not. But I'm not seeing any circumventing of due process.  If you are speaking of the economic pressure that is being put on legislators to rethink the bills they are passing, that is a) not pressure applied solely by transpeople, but by lots of people who think the law is terrible, b) perfectly legal and c) a time honored aspect of our government. Government officials are rather well known for following the money, and they are supposed to be listening to their constituents, after all.
(April 13, 2016 at 12:22 pm)abaris Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Did you decide that you were heterosexual?

According to him, he did. Which is quite telling in itself. Wait for his truck driver story.

Excellent. I look forward to posting the following link:

Is Homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?
Transexuals
Drich is a known and confirmed liar. In fact, we've all been duped here by allowing ourselves to get reeled into his vomitous nonsense yet again...I'm pretty sure he has a glorious orgasm every time he hits the "send" button on one of his heinous thread topics.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 13, 2016 at 1:03 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 12:22 pm)abaris Wrote: According to him, he did. Which is quite telling in itself. Wait for his truck driver story.

Excellent. I look forward to posting the following link:

Is Homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?

Heh. That truck driver story ought to be taken as definitive proof of mental illness.  But I'm no psychologist . . .
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(April 13, 2016 at 12:24 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Mathilda Wrote: No one wants to be transsexual. No one decides they want to be gay. Did you decide that you were heterosexual?

You don't even know the difference between sexual reassignment and being transsexual or gay.

what happened to your thoughts in the lovly bill marr speech you left me yesterday? or was that only to excuse you from answering a rebuttal you finally got and realized you painted yourself into a no win corner?

Why not simply take you own advise and give up on me. that's the only reason I did not hold you feet to the fire about your ludicrous statement concerning the definition of mental illness, and follow up with a victory lap when I made you conceed.

If your back in the game lets pick up where we left off shall we??

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Bill Marr. What speech? I googled Bill Marr after your reply to me and nothing came up, and I don't know what relevance this has to 1999.

I don't even know what statement concerning the definition of mental illness that you find ludicrous. Again you're just making all this up.
I don't believe he has demonstrated that he understands a single term being used in this discussion. Not surprising, since he's shown before he doesn't even know the difference between sexual orientation and sexual acts.

All he has achieved is to have found lots of different ways of saying he's scared of people who are different. This is just painful to watch.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 13, 2016 at 12:00 pm)Drich Wrote: surgery= can use
no surgery = can NOT use

You Understand Now?

Drich, there is a fairly high chance you have used the bathroom with a transman who has not had any surgeries at some point in your life. 

Do you remember? 

No. Because you didn't even notice and they just pissed, washed their hands, and left like a normal human being.