Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
(April 13, 2016 at 10:32 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 10:14 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I think I've said enough on the topic, can't see any new arguments. I'll repeat myself, briefly. If you're a man who thinks he's a woman you're mentally ill. If you're a man who wants to become a woman(to whatever relevant degree), go ahead, though I advise you to take great consideration before doing so. Just don't blame me for being weirded out about it, which I can pretty much guarantee that I will.

Well, it's a good thing most people in this world don't give even one runny shit what you find weird, let alone a dump solid enough to take great consideration before doing anything.

I think you missed the point of what I was trying to convey. Also, mind your language, woman.
(April 13, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(April 13, 2016 at 10:32 pm)The_Empress Wrote: Well, it's a good thing most people in this world don't give even one runny shit what you find weird, let alone a dump solid enough to take great consideration before doing anything.

I think you missed the point of what I was trying to convey. Also, mind your language, woman.

Nah, I think she hit the nail right on the head. 

Also, if swears bother you, then you shouldn't be on the internet.
Information 
61 pages... 

Put some fucking doors on the bathroom stalls and call it a day.  Who cares..  For most people going to the bathroom has nothing to do with sex. 

Do the girls bathrooms in the south look like this? 

[Image: china-loo_3169407a-large.jpg]

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(April 13, 2016 at 10:14 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I think I've said enough on the topic, can't see any new arguments. I'll repeat myself, briefly. If you're a man who thinks he's a woman you're mentally ill. If you're a man who wants to become a woman(to whatever relevant degree), go ahead, though I advise you to take great consideration before doing so. Just don't blame me for being weirded out about it, which I can pretty much guarantee that I will.

You're a fucking idiot! Big Grin

"Weirded out" is irrelevant. Who cares about your personal weirded-outness. It's not an argument.

No, transgenderism is not mental illness... for it to be mental illness it would have to actually be bad for their health, it isn't.
(April 13, 2016 at 10:32 pm)The_Empress Wrote: Well, it's a good thing most people in this world don't give even one runny shit what you find weird, let alone a dump solid enough to take great consideration before doing anything.

(Not even my bolding... not even my underlining).

That's fucking ridiculous. It's borderline trolling. Surely you can see how fucking ridiculous that sounds? "mind your language, woman" all bold and underlined? If that's not deliberately provocative then you're just a complete idiot.

Oh, fuck nah! Did you just? The fuck? I think she's sexy when she's bitchy. Fuck. 

One more time. Fuck.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
My problem is I'm imagining some of you to be smarter than you are and then I'm surprised when it turns out you're not. I feel so much better now that I've decided to stop doing that. Suddenly, it's not my problem. Fucking relief, ah.
You're just so goddamn intelligent and not even remotely stupid or highly bigoted and narrow-minded with a complete lack of understanding of probability and common sense EP, that's the thing. You're not any of those negative things at all, you're just perfect. Shall I get on my knees for your greatness and how you're definitely not all those things and not a complete idiot at all?
I think it's a mental illness, but I think they should be treated with utmost respect and allowed to go through procedures to change their gender. I don't believe it's the fault of the person.

We are to be compassionate to one another for the trials we are in. I have schizophrenia and bipolar and to be honest, prefer that, over being  stuck with wrong physical gender. It's one of the worse things I can imagine going through.

However that is not to disrespect the person. I have great respect to those who seek help of others, acknowledge their issue and change their gender realizing they are being true to themselves as best as possible.

Being a man stuck in a woman's body and being a woman stuck in man's body is a disorder and it's of mental type, but this just semantics.

Whatever you call it, you shouldn't disrespect the person for it. It's definitely not their fault.
(April 13, 2016 at 11:11 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: My problem is I'm imagining some of you to be smarter than you are and then I'm surprised when it turns out you're not. I feel so much better now that I've decided to stop doing that. Suddenly, it's not my problem. Fucking relief, ah.

[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]