Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
Lawmaker who co-sponsored transphobic bill accused of sexual harassment

And we're supposed to believe that the motivation behind this bill is concern about the safety of women?
(April 14, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Again, I'm not saying this is the sole reason why there needs to be a line and a 3rd bathroom for those who don't quite reach it yet. But it is definitely something that should be considered as a concern, and when we're dealing with this sort of thing, I think it wise to er on the side of caution.

No there does not need to be a third bathroom, you simply need to grow up. 

I used to work in a high traffic movie theater, part of everyone's job, male and female employees was to clean the bathrooms. Men take their daughters into the male bathrooms and mothers take their boys into the female bathrooms. And sometimes in the reverse because the kid was not comfortable going into the opposite sex bathroom. SINGLE parents have to deal with that all the time. Are you going to have parents arrested too?

You know what happened as far as illegal activity? Twice while I was working there, when kids movies were out, and two PERVS were caught, NOT IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM, but had made holes in their popcorn buckets and were whacking off IN THEIR SEATS, in the theater! Those were the only two I heard about while working there.

You need to stop fucking making it about a room, rooms do not have magic super powers to prevent or cause someone to do bad.
When I was in college, there was a moron caught in the bushes whacking off to the field hockey team.
(April 15, 2016 at 6:27 am)Mathilda Wrote: Lawmaker who co-sponsored transphobic bill accused of sexual harassment

And we're supposed to believe that the motivation behind this bill is concern about the safety of women?

It's always the holier than thou crowd to watch for.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pros...rt-n553331

Quote:Justice Department prosecutors said Friday that former House speaker Dennis Hastert abused four young boys when he was their wrestling coach, and urged that he be ordered to serve up to six months in prison when he's sentenced later this month.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Mental illness implies an affliction, something that is a direct cause of pain or harm.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(April 15, 2016 at 6:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: When I was in college, there was a moron caught in the bushes whacking off to the field hockey team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ90ZqH0PWI
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
The Christians are against people who don't conform to their ideals. How unsurprising
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(April 15, 2016 at 6:42 am)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(April 15, 2016 at 6:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: When I was in college, there was a moron caught in the bushes whacking off to the field hockey team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ90ZqH0PWI

What the fuck dude? This isn't even funny. 

This is about some uneducated people not knowing the difference between sexual identity and the psychological motivation for crime, ALL CRIME.

Even outside of sex, a criminal will pick their target, just like a shark will sneak up on a seal. I don't see how you think picking on ABBA is funny. I find it insulting to  both my sisters who have been raped and my mother who has been rapped, and none of them were raped in bathrooms. I fail to see how my taste in music applies to the ignorance of some who cant understand the difference between sexual identity and crime.

You want to pick on my taste in music fine, but this is not the thread to be doing that in.
(April 15, 2016 at 7:13 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 15, 2016 at 6:42 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ90ZqH0PWI

What the fuck dude? This isn't even funny. 

This is about some uneducated people not knowing the difference between sexual identity and the psychological motivation for crime, ALL CRIME.

Even outside of sex, a criminal will pick their target, just like a shark will sneak up on a seal. I don't see how you think picking on ABBA is funny. I find it insulting to  both my sisters who have been raped and my mother who has been rapped, and none of them were raped in bathrooms. I fail to see how my taste in music applies to the ignorance of some who cant understand the difference between sexual identity and crime.

You want to pick on my taste in music fine, but this is not the thread to be doing that in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
- Abdul Alhazred.
(April 15, 2016 at 7:17 am)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(April 15, 2016 at 7:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: What the fuck dude? This isn't even funny. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

Keep being a dick if you wish, but this isn't about me, and you really are insulting very real people both transexuals who are victims of ignorance, but also victims of sexual assault.