Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your lack of imagination is your defeat
RE: Your lack of imagination is your defeat
(July 5, 2016 at 6:59 pm)Spirian Wrote: OP hasn't responded for many pages. Is this common for this poster? It seems rather counterproductive to ask theoretical questions, say you're on 24/7, and then fade completely.

What is going on here?

He posts about once a day, in what are the morning hours here in the states. He's in Australia; I don't know what that is in his time zone.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
He has his own personal time zone, so it could be literally anything. And any century. Except this one.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 5, 2016 at 7:34 pm)Stimbo Wrote: He has his own personal time zone, so it could be literally anything. And any century. Except this one.

He's from Interzone if you ask me
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Abstract conceptual entities like Rik probably struggle with linear time, to be fair to him.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
They probably struggle with remembering to breathe in and out, going by the evidence.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 5, 2016 at 7:50 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Abstract conceptual entities like Rik probably struggle with linear time, to be fair to him.

so it goes...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I declare... I do believe we have a nominee for the president of the newly formed Department of Redundant Redundancy Department.

What say you, LR? You're totally our man for the job! If you agree, and I think you should, your new title would be Master of Redundancy, you'd get a shiny name plate over your door and we'd nickname you Peat. (Yes I spelled that correctly, for those who get it).
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 4, 2016 at 8:12 am)Little Rik Wrote: Humans are made of matter, water, energy, air, space......and.....mind-consciousness.
Universe is made of matter, water, energy, air, space and.........guess what?  Rolleyes

I would love to see some definitive proof, but I already know you have none to provide. Your sole existence in this forum relies upon conjecture from the inability to distinguish imagination from reality.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've got a cofession to make.
LittleRik is my first prototype AI bot I programmed up years ago.

I completely forgot it was still running on one of my servers in the basement!
Yeah, sorry about that.
I trust it didn't cause too much disruption.
But I do remember spending the majority of my time conentrating on developing the A and hardly any time on the I.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 5, 2016 at 6:59 pm)Spirian Wrote: OP hasn't responded for many pages. Is this common for this poster? It seems rather counterproductive to ask theoretical questions, say you're on 24/7, and then fade completely.[...]

To be fair - if Little Rik did that, it would be the most productive thing he'd ever done. If you were hoping for a fruitful discussion with this individual - I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disabuse you of this notion...

The MO of this poster is mainly to log in once a day, fail to comprehend, or even acknowledge any arguments challenging his ludicrous views and ideas, then proceed to insult everyone, who disagrees with him, using atrocious grammar and condescending emoji.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to easily defeat any argument for God Tom Fearnley 629 37846 November 22, 2019 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Tom Fearnley
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5359 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Why don't some people understand lack of belief? Der/die AtheistIn 125 23006 April 20, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Discipline/lack of and atheism Azu 189 56290 June 19, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Is Lack of Belief the Best You Can Do? Neo-Scholastic 259 37487 April 3, 2016 at 10:56 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Something to shake the very foundation of your lack of faith yukapuka 306 40341 January 18, 2016 at 9:04 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Does complexity actually imply the lack of a creator? JaceDeanLove 14 4622 November 15, 2014 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Do atheists lack a sense of awe and wonder? (Doubt it.) Whateverist 33 7592 January 20, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Alex K
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12087 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Huffington Post: Atheism to defeat religion by 2038 fuckass365 27 12851 June 8, 2012 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jaysyn