Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
The Fly
RE: The Fly
A question for Muslims:

So , it is wise to not eat with the hand you wipe your ass with. But what hand do you prepare tabouli with?

Seems to me it would have been easier for god to give us instructions on good hand washing instead of a lot of religious nonsense now regurgitating as healthy lifestyle tips from the iron age.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(July 12, 2016 at 6:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 12, 2016 at 3:48 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: But again ur judging on what people do themselves as opposed to what we are taught in the religion. I agree with u with ISIS, Al-Qaeda and all other terrorists groups. They are picking up a misunderstanding of Allah's word in the Qur'an and using it towards their own hatred. But as Allah says in the Qur'an no soul shall bear the burden of another. Just as there are Muslims who fornicate, drink alcohol, gamble, and commit every other sin that can be listed. There are good people and bad people. So all I can do as a Sunni Muslim, who I'm sorry u feel is wicked, is preach against these people that are doing wrong and spreading a bad name of our peaceful Islamic religion, pray that they are rightly guided, and show people what Islam is really about by living the right lifestyle and setting a good example for people to see that more Muslims around the world oppose the hatred violent acts of ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and terrorists. Then Insha'Allah they say to themselves "Islam must really be a good peaceful religion". They just have to realize that in our world there are some knuckleheads out there from all religious backgrounds. But as Allah also says "There is no compulsion in religion". So nothing is forced on any of us. So if these people don't mend their conduct and they continue to live these violent and hateful lifestyles all we can do is tell them "this isn't the way". They have to make the choice of whether they will change or not. Allah has promised that I will not answer to Him for their deeds nor will they answer to Him for mine. But we all shall answer to Him on how we live our lives and this is when we will be fairly judged.

I fell in your trap.

Never should've let you practice cheap tricks to deviate the main topic of discussion. From the inferiority of the Sunna to politics?
And blocks of paragraph, so long, so members and visitors don't read my comments? trying to evade the subject, eh?

There is no discussion between me and you, peace, I have no use for another ignorant in my life.

As-Salaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa bara kaatu
(July 12, 2016 at 7:24 am)chimp3 Wrote: A question for Muslims:

So , it is wise to not eat with the hand you wipe your ass with. But what hand do you prepare tabouli with?

Seems to me it would have been easier for god to give us instructions on good hand washing instead of a lot of religious nonsense now regurgitating as healthy lifestyle tips from the iron age.

(Sura 5 Verse 6 )   O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.

So it's pretty simple, really: 

1-Prayer is obligatory in Islam; mainly at 3 main time zones, distributed across the day and night.

2-So a "true Muslim" who carries on the will of God, and practice God's verses is pretty much the cleanest person you will ever see. Heck, the more one prays the more one shall wash up.

3-We left "stinky feet" and "pubic-germs filled hands" to you , to eat Taboola with.
(July 12, 2016 at 2:51 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 12, 2016 at 7:24 am)chimp3 Wrote: A question for Muslims:

(Sura 5 Verse 6 )   O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.

So it's pretty simple, really: 

1-Prayer is obligatory in Islam; mainly at 3 main time zones, distributed across the day and night.

2-So a "true Muslim" who carries on the will of God, and practice God's verses is pretty much the cleanest person you will ever see. Heck, the more one prays the more one shall wash up.

3-We left "stinky feet" and "pubic-germs filled hands" to you , to eat Taboola with.

Seriously? Sura 5 Verse 6 includes touching women in the same category as shit or disease stained hands? And since these women are preparing the food , which hand do they prepare the tabouli with?

(July 13, 2016 at 6:28 am)chimp3 Wrote: Seriously? Sura 5 Verse 6 includes touching women in the same category as shit or disease stained hands? And since these women are preparing the food , which hand do they prepare the tabouli with?

Indeed !

So, I think it's very wise. Touching your wife, ya know, fingering her ass and pussy, maybe get her a little excited to squirt some love juice on your hands? I mean you gotta take a shower after that ! you might even have some poop in your fingers if you guys were a little bit more excited.

About the verse:

( 6 )   O you who have believed, when you rise to prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself from excrement or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.

It's about the juices and liquids that happen after sexual acts.
Yes, we know religions like to talk about sex a lot. They love talking about sex. So many rules and regulations regarding sexuality. It's crazy.

I know a little about hand washing. As a registered nurse I once tried to count how many times I wash my hands in a shift. Before the 12 hours was up I had counted 75. There were hours left to go. The claims by religious believers that god was teaching microbiology through scripture to iron aged superstitious bandits and warlords is silly.

(July 14, 2016 at 4:00 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Yes, we know religions like to talk about sex a lot. They love talking about sex. So many rules and regulations regarding sexuality. It's crazy.

I can only speak for Islam; sex is a human action that takes such a huge portion of our lives.
Mating is such an essential need. It would be a shame if God didn't talk about it; actually he created it.

Sura 75
( 36 )   Does man think that he will be left neglected?
( 37 )   Had he not been a sperm from semen emitted?
( 38 )   Then he was a clinging clot, and [Allah] created [his form] and proportioned [him]
( 39 )   And made of him two mates, the male and the female.

Sex in this context, MNMP, is so different than sex in MTV songs if you know what I mean.
We are nothing but semen; sperm; that mutated with the ability of a divine lord. Why wouldn't he tell us about our origins ?

Sura 75
( 1 )   Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?

( 2 )   Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.
( 3 )   Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful.

That's why I laugh at arrogant people and "wannabe-macho" clowns who think they are tough: they are nothing more but a mutated semen. Something to think about..

Sura 36
( 77 )   Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
( 78 )   And he presents for Us an example and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"
(July 14, 2016 at 7:08 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(July 14, 2016 at 4:00 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Yes, we know religions like to talk about sex a lot. They love talking about sex. So many rules and regulations regarding sexuality. It's crazy.

I can only speak for Islam; sex is a human action that takes such a huge portion of our lives.
Mating is such an essential need. It would be a shame if God didn't talk about it; actually he created it.

Sura 75
( 36 )   Does man think that he will be left neglected?
( 37 )   Had he not been a sperm from semen emitted?
( 38 )   Then he was a clinging clot, and [Allah] created [his form] and proportioned [him]
( 39 )   And made of him two mates, the male and the female.

Sex in this context, MNMP, is so different than sex in MTV songs if you know what I mean.
We are nothing but semen; sperm; that mutated with the ability of a divine lord. Why wouldn't he tell us about our origins ?

Sura 75
( 1 )   Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?

( 2 )   Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing.
( 3 )   Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful.

That's why I laugh at arrogant people and "wannabe-macho" clowns who think they are tough: they are nothing more but a mutated semen. Something to think about..

Sura 36
( 77 )   Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
( 78 )   And he presents for Us an example and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"

Superstitious babble from scientifically illiterate tyrants and desert bandits.

(July 14, 2016 at 5:59 am)chimp3 Wrote: I know a little about hand washing. As a registered nurse I once tried to count how many times I wash my hands in a shift. Before the 12 hours was up I had counted 75. There were hours left to go. The claims by religious believers that god was teaching microbiology through scripture to iron aged superstitious bandits and warlords is silly.

Not germs like in the scientific form; but for the hygiene, even the ancients had some manors and etiquette.

I keep a bottle of dry soap (lifeboy) next to me most of the time, it smells good ! that is for germs (to scienfically kill them); the washing for prayer though is -in my opinion- for the hygiene most of all. Standing to pray while one's hand is full of "pubic-area germs that smell" is not nice.