Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 3:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(September 29, 2016 at 6:50 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(September 29, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Blush

Dammit, Thump...fight back! Tongue

Oh, it's a little rough play you wanted?

(September 29, 2016 at 4:04 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 29, 2016 at 1:34 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You know it's one of those things that I think only someone who has had similar experiences could understand fully.

I only really understand my own experiences, yeah -- and even that's sketchy.

At any rate, hope things turn upside for you.

Yeah I know what you mean. In any case, I have this past, that I'd just as soon leave dead and buried. I can't escape it, but I can leave it behind me - at least until something happens that stirs up all that old shit. Most of the time I deal with it fine. Not always though.

Yeah, I'm being intentionally vague. If I name my demons it gives them a voice.
Probably a similar reason to why I rarely cry; if I cry it means I admit to myself I can't handle it so most of the time I don't... I just go about being Mr Clockwork Universe... fuck the past it can't have been any other way, fuck the now it couldn't have been any other way and fuck the future... what will be will be. That's my way of dealing most of the time... just being stoic.
Feeling pretty plucky.

Went to the store, got me some groceries. Had some real dinner, and a Red Bull.
Plus, it ain't cold tonight.

Wish I actually had something to get into. I'd be fuckin' shit up.
Finished laundry, I'm sitting on the porch playing a little jazz on the acoustic. Beautiful autumn evening here, getting ready to grill up a sirloin accompanied by roasted red potatoes and mushrooms.

Life, I love you ... all is groovy.

(September 29, 2016 at 8:31 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Feeling pretty plucky.

Went to the store, got me some groceries. Had some real dinner, and a Red Bull.
Plus, it ain't cold tonight.

Wish I actually had something to get into. I'd be fuckin' shit up.

What'd you have for dinner?

(September 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: What'd you have for dinner?

Aw, man...not a steak. That would've been good.

I stopped at Whole Foods after grocery shopping and got a small cup of pumpkin kale soup (cause you never know with these weird soups and stews), a piece of baked cod and some three-bean salad. And the soup was actually pretty good.
Damn it, you're both making me hungry. Tongue
(September 29, 2016 at 9:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(September 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: What'd you have for dinner?

Aw, man...not a steak. That would've been good.

I stopped at Whole Foods after grocery shopping and got a small cup of pumpkin kale soup (cause you never know with these weird soups and stews), a piece of baked cod and some three-bean salad. And the soup was actually pretty good.

Sounds good!

ETA: Shoot, now I'm in the mood for a little seafood.

The years just pass like trains
I wave but they don’t slow down

I feel I'm living in parentheses.

“Missing a train is only painful if you run after it! Likewise, not matching the idea of success others expect from you is only painful if that’s what you are seeking.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
(September 29, 2016 at 9:30 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 29, 2016 at 9:12 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Aw, man...not a steak. That would've been good.

Sounds good!

ETA: Shoot, now I'm in the mood for a little seafood.

Ah, but this steak is going down good now. Change of plans, remembered some rice and veggy leftovers, reheated those and added mushrooms and butter. Sure is hitting the spot!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 333 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 736 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 689 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1528 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2420 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 13113 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 847 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2926 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8724 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6529 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet