Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 5:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 10, 2016 at 2:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm thinking catholics wrote the law.

If catholics wrote the law the statute would apply to the ares, not the quim.
(October 19, 2016 at 1:43 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: The existence of Drich and his ilk is the perfect example of why the emotion of contempt isn't fruitless.

It's the only emotion he arouses in me. If it's fruitless, I'll expend the energy from my own stocks and still be happy.

He ain't worth a pisshole drilled into a snowbank.

(October 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Honestly I wish we'd use the nuclear option to send Drich on his way.  I don't think anyone appreciates hearing from him and some of us don't like what he brings out in us.  

With God'sChild I always felt like there was some warmth and humanity there even though his responses became pretty predictable and of little interest to anyone here.  I don't think he was toxic at all.

Does anyone at all like the topics, discussion or presence of Drich?  If not, how would we activate the nuclear option for the first time?

God'sChild was banned, but not THIS moron?!  WTF?  

To answer your question: No.  I feel Drich's presence is absolutely toxic to this forum.  I think he argues in a particular, round-about way on purpose to send threads spiraling for pages and pages.  I can NEVER discern what his sincere feelings on a subject are (which again, it seems he's vague on purpose to keep people biting at him), and he insults people in incredibly hurtful ways because he knows it will derail the thread, giving him the opportunity to send us around and around for no good reason.  He's practically admitted as much in this very thread, ffs!  If this isn't the definition of trollish behavior worthy of a permaban, then I don't know what is.

I've argued for his banning too. The "rule" about overwhelming negative influence is clearly a fig-leaf, aimed at demonstrating that the forum is "friendly", but honored only, as in this thread, only in the breach.

I didn't, haven't, and won't argue for his banning on the basis of his opinions. My willingness to disagree agreeably is a matter of record. But I have, and will, argue for his banning on the basis of being an ugly voice content to make posts designed to inflict hurt upon other members; and chasing off members who have so much good to add to this forum. Two of the three have returned, it's true; but if anyone thinks this thread has not affected perceptions of this forum, ask yourselves why the "Newly Departed" thread has been so busy lately.

Drich is a cunt, and if the Staff here are content with his presence here on the basis of free speech, then I'll be happy to exercise the same avenue, and the Staff can clean up every thread we shit up with pointless argumentation ... ain't my circus, ain't my monkeys.

But we should not ever let him spew this shit unanswered. If that means the forum gets twisted around his axle, them's the breaks. He and his ilk should never go unanswered.

(October 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Honestly I wish we'd use the nuclear option to send Drich on his way.  I don't think anyone appreciates hearing from him and some of us don't like what he brings out in us.  

With God'sChild I always felt like there was some warmth and humanity there even though his responses became pretty predictable and of little interest to anyone here.  I don't think he was toxic at all.

Does anyone at all like the topics, discussion or presence of Drich?  If not, how would we activate the nuclear option for the first time?

God'sChild was banned, but not THIS moron?!  WTF?  

To answer your question: No.  I feel Drich's presence is absolutely toxic to this forum.  I think he argues in a particular, round-about way on purpose to send threads spiraling for pages and pages.  I can NEVER discern what his sincere feelings on a subject are (which again, it seems he's vague on purpose to keep people biting at him), and he insults people in incredibly hurtful ways because he knows it will derail the thread, giving him the opportunity to send us around and around for no good reason.  He's practically admitted as much in this very thread, ffs!  If this isn't the definition of trollish behavior worthy of a permaban, then I don't know what is.

G-C was banned?  For what?
(October 19, 2016 at 10:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: God'sChild was banned, but not THIS moron?!  WTF?  

G-C was banned?  For what?

He wasn't.

https://atheistforums.org/user-848.html
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell a "southren babtist" is. A type of bread, perhaps? Sounds quite bread-y.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 19, 2016 at 2:24 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Just leave the garbage to the people who're used to the smell Whatevs, lol.  Yet another service we provide.   Wink

I share Whatev's feeling -- I don't like the feelings I get when I'm replying to this asshole. But I'm a worker, and I'm rolling up my sleeves. Lord knows I've shoveled shit before -- Drich won't be anything new.

(October 19, 2016 at 3:26 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Yes, you could go on facebook and get the same treatment, any chance on you going there to get your attention whoring fix?  Like, say, next time you want to opine on rape, shit in someone else's earholes for a change?

lol, like this putz has the stones to mouth these words irl. A regular Walter Mitty we have here, I'm thinking.

(October 19, 2016 at 3:27 pm)Drich Wrote: Very Goood rythm..

I say rapes is bad M'kay, rapes is bad...
but you say
Rapes.. IS bad M'kay Rapes, IS bad..

you are coming right along.

lol, a backpedalling puppetmaster.

(October 19, 2016 at 9:04 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 5:58 pm)Jesster Wrote: Does this count as leading the thread off-topic yet?

Not really...it's the most active posters in the thread slowly gravitating away from the original topic. It happens in the course of conversation naturally. But I suppose the thread could be split if anyone was really concerned. I'm kinda liking the change tbh

Wait, you're saying you don't care to go another twenty pages on the definition of one or two words?!?

What the hell is wrong with you?  Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1381 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16860 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 512 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1534 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1177 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1697 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 669 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1688 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1012 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25814 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13