Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
RE: EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
(December 8, 2016 at 2:18 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You talk about some risk involved in terrorist attacks, from refugees, by -acknowledged-reference to non-refugees and against the stats provided by our own federal agencies tasked with tracking and preventing these things.  Now, america's poor.  Poor, poor america.   Poor america because you don;t want to talk about that other thing anymore, after having made a fool of yourself.  Course, you're not doing any better on this dodge than you were there so I don't see the point. It's not really terror attacks or money in any case...that's not the issue, I've been playing along.....but if this is how it's gonna go.....I can cut right through all the bullshit you'd like to obfuscate the issue with.  

When's the mothership coming back around man?

Sure, let's talk about the other thing some more. Do you really think many people care whether those bombers came here via asylum application or refugee application? I doubt it. So, why do you hide behind that technicality? Similarly, in a country of 300 million, even the number of people killed in 9/11 is statistically insignificant...but do you really thing that argument is effective?
(December 8, 2016 at 1:14 pm)alpha male Wrote: You don't reasonably expect people will come to your side by insulting them. You insult them. Therefore, you don't really care about convincing people to adopt your position.

You can't just say anything and then say "Therefore, *the conclusion I really wanted to reach.* That's not logical. That's not how this works. Just because he thinks you're a twat doesn't mean he hopes you stay a twat or isn't trying in his own way to unmake you a twat.

Quote:Yes, I've made it clear that I don't give a shit about people who have been calling us assholes for decades.

But you expect people to be nice to you just because you don't share the same opinion and they should be trying to change your mind? You're not the kind of person who changes his mind. Even your username is indicative of how you feel about yourself. There's no way you would change your mind. The better way to go about getting what we want? Making sure other people see you for what you are–someone who knows his opinion is less than moral, so tries to claim everyone shares it to make the immoral seem commonplace enough that you're forgiven. You're not. It really isn't as common as you wish.

Quote:
Quote:Until their problems become our problems, I'm sure you'll care then, enough to blame them for whatever happens to them and us and the third party due to our deplorable's short sighted and fact-impervious opinions, at least.

So you admit that refugees are a problem. What happened to your statistics?

Um, what? He said they had problems, not that they are problems.
"They" didn't come here, their parents brought them -as children-...going on on a limb here, but they probably weren't terrorist children.  Whose hiding behind any technicality, that attack is -included- in the fbi's stats, as I already told you.  You're still the perp.  If a terror attack went down and you, along with 99 imams that shout "death to america" on a regular basis were lined up as suspects....it's you, not them, you did it.  That's just the reality of terror attacks in america.  White christian males are the perps, by order of magnitude, over any other demographic. Refugees are an insignificant chunk of what is already a statistically irrelevant fraction of a percent of all terrorist attacks -not- perpetrated by homegrown white christian males. When a refugee does, inevitably, commit a terror attack, it's going to be a refugee from SE asia btw.....in all likelihood.

Why, you might ask? Because there are many, many, many more of them in this country...and for whatever reason™ they don't come under the same level of scrutiny by you and yours. That's how I'd sneak some bomb makers in....personally.

In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that, now you're gonna get the heebie jeebs at night worrying about brown people -and- yellow people.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 8, 2016 at 2:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote: "They" didn't come here, their parents brought them -as children-...going on on a limb here, but they probably weren't terrorist children.

I'm well aware of that, and you're not helping yourself. These children came here, didn't assimilate, and still ended up hating America enough to bomb the Boston marathon. That's a problem ON TOP of people who are already terrorists and trying to sneak in as refugees.

Quote:Whose hiding behind any technicality, that attack is -included- in the fbi's stats, as I already told you.  You're still the perp.  If a terror attack went down and you, along with 99 imams that shout "death to america" on a regular basis were lined up as suspects....it's you, not them, you did it.  That's just the reality of terror attacks in america.  White christian males are the perps, by order of magnitude, over any other demographic.  Refugees are an insignificant chunk of what is already a statistically irrelevant fraction of a percent of all terrorist attacks -not- perpetrated by homegrown white christian males.  When a refugee does, inevitably, commit a terror attack, it's going to be a refugee from SE asia btw.....in all likelihood.
So, we should deal with our own internal problems before importing more.
Didn't assimilate?  What are you talking about.  They lived here for a decade, one was naturalized as a citizen.....they spoke english, they went to school.  You think they "hated america" but that's actually a bit of an oversimplification.  One of them heard voices, and the other listened to his brother (because why not, my little brother listens to me too).  One was sick, the other was smitten - yes he placed whatever was going on in his head in the context of some anti-american islamist bullshit, but that's unremarkable in context.  Still doesn't change the fact that they were not syrian refugees, and that they were aberations, statistical anomalies in the overall pie of who commits terror attacks on american soil and why.  

Importing what problems?  You're going to have to figure that one out, eventually, and pointing to naturalized asylum seekers from the chechyan slaughterhouse brought here as children isn't exactly going to get you anywhere with why syrian refugees are supposed to be imported problems. Wanna hear something amusing. Of all groups of refugees and asylum seekers, (and this holds true in europe as well) baltics are the highest risk for violent crimes...the pale ones, the non muslims, lol.

Whitey strikes again.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 8, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Shell B Wrote: You can't just say anything and then say "Therefore, *the conclusion I really wanted to reach.* That's not logical. That's not how this works. Just because he thinks you're a twat doesn't mean he hopes you stay a twat or isn't trying in his own way to unmake you a twat.

The logic is sound, assuming that he's smart enough to know that "his own way" isn't likely to sway anyone, and I think that's a reasonable assumption. He's not stupid.

Quote:But you expect people to be nice to you just because you don't share the same opinion and they should be trying to change your mind?

If their goal is truly to change my mind, and they're smart enough to know that insulting me will probably prevent the desired change (and most people are that smart), then yes, I would expect such person to be nice. If they're instead insulting, then they either don't understand that insults generally don't win converts (unlikely), or don't really care about changing my mind.

Quote:You're not the kind of person who changes his mind.

I change my mind. For example, in the past year, my mind has changed significantly on wealth inequality (I'm more in favor of taxing the hell out of the wealthy). That didn't come about from people insulting me.

Quote:Even your username is indicative of how you feel about yourself. There's no way you would change your mind. The better way to go about getting what we want? Making sure other people see you for what you are–someone who knows his opinion is less than moral, so tries to claim everyone shares it to make the immoral seem commonplace enough that you're forgiven. You're not. It really isn't as common as you wish.

Caring about my children more than other people's is very common, and as noted, opposing refugees is just an extension of that. And considering this past election, there are a lot of people like me. Calling us deplorables is part of why you lost, but you apparently haven't learned your lesson.
Opposing refugees is not an extension of caring more about your own children.  That's just -another- dead end you use to obscure your motivations, either to others or to yourself. Just like your faux patriotism, phantom terrorists, and american poverty.

Stop, lol.
(December 8, 2016 at 2:57 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Didn't assimilate?  What are you talking about.  

I'm talking about this statement: “I don’t have a single American friend, I don’t understand them." Pretty much means he didn't assimilate.
You'll find plenty of americans on this board that say the same thing.  You;re describing an antisocial person, not uncommon for schizophrenics. Look, I think they're weird too (the americans who say it, and antisocial schizos, lol)...but that doesn't mean that they aren't assimilated, lol. You're just flinging out buzzwords, now.
Your logic isn't sound. A person being unable to resist being mean to you does not mean they do not care about refugees. That's ridiculous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 196872 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 7133 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 17985 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 541 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 437 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 4208 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 590 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 460 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1517 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2485 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer