Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 10:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS-

Why is it that the most difficult conversations are also the most necessary ones to have?

-Teresa
Perhaps because they lead towards things you are subconsciously trying to avoid or afraid of.
CIJS

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS,

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 5, 2018 at 10:20 am)Lutrinae Wrote: CIJS,

I was wondering where you went. Good to know you're doing better. Well, sorta better. Hang in there, man.
I hope you’re not losing weight by going hungry a lot. Thanks for checking in, here’s to hoping things go well for you in the future!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS,

I'm very grateful that I've decided to self-study mathematical analysis.  In particular, while I was doing some proof exercises today, I experienced firsthand how awesome it is to harmonize various mathematical ideas, exercises, and theorems in order to establish the truth of a given mathematical statement, which IMO, was a very rewarding endeavor. 

Also, I'd like to thank Daniel Solow for his book "How to Read and do Proofs": he emphasized the importance of being able to fill in the details of a proof written by someone else and to effectively make sense of it via self-explanation and learning to spot key words which indicate the usage of basic proof-writing techniques.  This skill has been invaluable to me, especially when I need to make sense of the proofs that have been presented in my analysis book.

CIJSAIJBH...

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(February 11, 2018 at 8:19 pm)J a c k Wrote: CIJSAIJBH...

Heart  ALL women are fire. Just mess with either one wrong, you get burnt. Confused That shit about flaws isn't how one treats anyone. That bit about tequila? WTFIWWY? Big Grin  Everyone knows meskins love tequila! Tongue BTW, I love your writing style!

Also, drop this guy like a hot brick. I think his memory isn't what yours is, and he'll keep that shit up. This advice is worth every penny you paid for it. Shy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Wow. I sure am glad I don't have to think that much.

If it does not feel right, it's not right.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 1006 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1280 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 495 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama