Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The end of the world
RE: The end of the world
(October 2, 2011 at 4:23 pm)Ace Otana Wrote:
(October 2, 2011 at 4:20 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Its the end of the world?!?!?!?!!ELEVENTYONE!!!

Panic

"YEARGHHHH!!!!!!!!...everyone PANIC!!!!"

Really? Right then, off to the strip club I go. Might as well use your last hours well.

You damn right!!! Everyone PANIC to the strip clubs we go!
That is where all the panicing citizens run to...
Cunt
Quote:After all, Christianity itself is a failed millenarian movement;Jesus promised to return within the lifetime of his disciples.

True, Pad. And they have a shitload of excuses for that one don't they?
And isn't is truly amazing how some normally rational people accept the craziest excuses for why he did not showup? Like someone said "Never underestimate the power of denial"

Manowar
I outright deny that you said that manowar
Well, a few hours away from "The end of the world" I hope it does not happen tomorrow, I got a few things i need to take care of.

Manowar
Can we just keep everyone in here updated? I think last time God was planning to be constrained by timezones and strike at 6pm everywhere if I remember rightly. So can I confirm that those of you who have already seen 6pm come and go, your part of the world hasn't packed up yet, no?
Still here El D @ 16:38 Western Australian Standard Time
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Ok, let's not count our chickens. Give us an update in 90 minutes or so, ok? Wrap up warm and drink lots of water.
OH GOD THAT WAS NINETY MINUTES AGO. KICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Jolly olde England here. All is well.

Current British time is 11:15 am. *Sips tea*
I wonder how popular the 2012 end of the world would be.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Prayer To End Atheism Foxaèr 60 8061 August 25, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1816 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Thumbs Down END TIMES COMPENDIUM IAOALGIV 111 24536 August 23, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14507 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World Minimalist 55 10618 October 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  End Poverty with Vocations?! TrueChristian 14 4762 January 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6571 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days StrongWaters 24 7089 December 10, 2013 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  View from up my end: New Church crisis looming Cyberman 11 5656 March 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Fundies, End Times and language of the NWO lilyannerose 4 2893 December 11, 2010 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Justtristo