Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abiogenesis is impossible
RE: Abiogenesis is impossible
What's the most important pieceo f equipment on a soldier?
huhh?? huhh??
The boots!

Look at this awesome german movie's title:
[Image: 215px-Das_boot_ver1.jpg]

TGAC, shut up!
(October 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm)pocaracas Wrote: In the year 5743, a time traveler by the name of Nick Way will go back to the dawn of biology on Earth.
He will take every precaution in his time-traveler's guide so as not to contaminate the past.... but will fail.
One little amoeba will fall from his boot onto a puddle.... There it will strive, it will grow in numbers, it will evolve.
Eventually, it will have evolved into the time traveler's amoeba again.... and again, and again, and again.... never-ending...

This may sound strange, but I've also thought of this "what if" scenario. What if someone traveled back through time before there was life on earth, and the germs from their body became the first forms of life on earth?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Yeah yeah yeah:

Check out this VIDEO then:

(October 10, 2013 at 2:27 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Look at this awesome german movie's title:

I preferred "Das Booty."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
WHAT IF?!?!!?

You speak as if this is just speculation and hypotheticals!!!!
You know nothing, Jon Snow!

I just told you this is the truth of the matter. It's not speculation! It's not a maybe! It's not a hypothesis!! It's the truth!
A colleague of Nick's came back to the year 2013 and told me about it. He's gone now, so the only person with direct access to this knowledge is me... and now you.
It's the, honest to god, truth!
(October 10, 2013 at 2:29 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(October 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm)pocaracas Wrote: In the year 5743, a time traveler by the name of Nick Way will go back to the dawn of biology on Earth.
He will take every precaution in his time-traveler's guide so as not to contaminate the past.... but will fail.
One little amoeba will fall from his boot onto a puddle.... There it will strive, it will grow in numbers, it will evolve.
Eventually, it will have evolved into the time traveler's amoeba again.... and again, and again, and again.... never-ending...

This may sound strange, but I've also thought of this "what if" scenario. What if someone traveled back through time before there was life on earth, and the germs from their body became the first forms of life on earth?

Oh for fuck's sake. This religion is about an hour old and now we have our 3rd schism.

At least he knows its from the body!

Shoe, pa!!!
(October 10, 2013 at 2:30 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(October 10, 2013 at 2:27 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Look at this awesome german movie's title:

I preferred "Das Booty."

Yes... that was the corresponding dirty film we ordered... Smile
(October 10, 2013 at 2:33 pm)pocaracas Wrote: WHAT IF?!?!!?

You speak as if this is just speculation and hypotheticals!!!!
You know nothing, Jon Snow!

I just told you this is the truth of the matter. It's not speculation! It's not a maybe! It's not a hypothesis!! It's the truth!
A colleague of Nick's came back to the year 2013 and told me about it. He's gone now, so the only person with direct access to this knowledge is me... and now you.
It's the, honest to god, truth!

And who is this god of whom you speak?

I know no such individual and my GUT instincts tell me you lie!!!
(October 10, 2013 at 2:30 pm)max-greece Wrote: Yeah yeah yeah:

Check out this VIDEO then:

What a shitty production...
You fanboys need to learn that false propaganda is useless. Stop it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMj0_wCn6jM
Well I don't know about you but I feel about a million times better - INFIDEL!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impossible to love a monster Foxaèr 18 2064 April 6, 2018 at 8:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Oklahoma Republican wants to make secular marriage impossible. Esquilax 82 22149 February 6, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Christianity almost impossible without indoctrination FreeTony 118 33055 February 17, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Hell is theologically impossible if God is omnipotent. Greatest I am 104 47493 January 14, 2012 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Adam and Eve impossible searchingforanswers 70 46482 September 9, 2011 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  The Bodily Resurrection of Christ was Impossible bjhulk 3 4586 February 8, 2011 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Argument for atheism from impossible actions Captain Scarlet 16 7545 September 1, 2010 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: everythingafter