Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 6:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three ring sh^t show!
RE: Three ring sh^t show!
(May 2, 2014 at 9:00 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(May 2, 2014 at 8:24 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Still no to me also, I said what I did and it doesn't need a genius to understand what I said, what's the big deal ?.

The big deal is how you argued about it being the correct use of the word.

I still think its ok to use the word I did, at least I wasn't wrong with saying fret like one person said.

(May 2, 2014 at 9:01 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 2, 2014 at 8:24 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Still no to me also, I said what I did and it doesn't need a genius to understand what I said, what's the big deal ?.

Just tell them to bite your ass. Then we can start talking about something interesting in this thread Wink

At least you have a senses of humour on all this crap.
(May 2, 2014 at 9:09 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(May 2, 2014 at 9:01 pm)Losty Wrote: Just tell them to bite your ass. Then we can start talking about something interesting in this thread Wink

At least you have a senses of humour on all this crap.
Having a good sense of humor makes life so much happier Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 2, 2014 at 9:09 pm)psychoslice Wrote: at least I wasn't wrong with saying fret like one person said

[Image: cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg]
(May 2, 2014 at 6:53 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I... I just can't believe Psycho is still arguing this point.
I can't believe that anyone argued it that long. Then I remembered that most of what we do here is argue over and over with people who are demonstrably wrong. :p
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Re: RE: Three ring sh^t show!
(May 3, 2014 at 7:12 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(May 2, 2014 at 9:09 pm)psychoslice Wrote: at least I wasn't wrong with saying fret like one person said

[Image: cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg]
Definitely just stupid. I'd think a troll would be more creative than pretending that when people said "Don't fret about it" they thought they were saying "Don't threat about it."
(May 2, 2014 at 4:29 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(May 2, 2014 at 12:19 am)Chas Wrote: That renders your sentence meaningless.

Don't be stupid you ole prick.

Your sentence makes no sense. Use a dictionary, you ignorant fuck. [Image: coffeedrinker.gif]
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Your all such purest ain't you, your the ones who kept this stupid argument up, I was just playing along, some of you just need to win every argument and everything, even the stupid moderator had to lower his self, well you all can kiss my ass for I care.
(May 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Your all such purest ain't you, your the ones who kept this stupid argument up, I was just playing along, some of you just need to win every argument and everything, even the stupid moderator had to lower his self, well you all can kiss my ass for I care.

You're all such purists aren't you? You're the ones who kept this stupid argument up, I was just playing along. Some of you just need to win every argument; even the stupid moderator had to lower himself. Well, you can all kiss my ass, for all I care.

Is that what you meant?
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(May 3, 2014 at 5:41 pm)Chas Wrote:
(May 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Your all such purest ain't you, your the ones who kept this stupid argument up, I was just playing along, some of you just need to win every argument and everything, even the stupid moderator had to lower his self, well you all can kiss my ass for I care.

You're all such purists aren't you? You're the ones who kept this stupid argument up, I was just playing along. Some of you just need to win every argument; even the stupid moderator had to lower himself. Well, you can all kiss my ass, for all I care.

Is that what you meant?

If you have at least half a brain you would know exactly what I said, don't try to be a smart ass with me, it just makes you look stupid.
(May 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm)psychoslice Wrote: even the stupid moderator had to lower his self

Coming from someone who apparently doesn't know the difference between a noun and verb form I gotta say that's pretty funny.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 889 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 948 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 802 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Once, twice, three times a Brian. Brian37 14 1030 March 22, 2021 at 7:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  RING STING ignoramus 21 1448 January 8, 2019 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why are people so obsessed with the show Game of Thrones? NuclearEnergy 31 6651 October 16, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Emmett
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1683 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Stop the presses, Mr Agenda's rep is about to go three digits - rep whoring op! Whateverist 34 6476 July 9, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  What is your favorite BBC show? Foxaèr 47 10372 May 27, 2017 at 11:43 am
Last Post: chimp3
  My Favorite show Amarok 0 639 January 27, 2017 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Amarok