Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-life atheists
RE: Pro-life atheists
(May 22, 2014 at 11:26 am)Losty Wrote: I already have. You are fucking delusional.

(May 27, 2014 at 12:02 am)Chas Wrote: You demolished it? You are fucking delusional.

Great minds...lol :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 27, 2014 at 12:06 am)Heywood Wrote:
(May 26, 2014 at 11:53 pm)Losty Wrote: Not being able to survive on your own is not the same thing as not being able to survive if someone cuts you open and starts removing shit from your body that you need.

It is the same, You are dependent on other organism(s). You are not viable as an individual.

Then there is no such thing as a viable organism above the single cell.
Do you honestly think that anyone else accepts that as a correct definition of viable?

You are just like the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:06 am)Heywood Wrote:
(May 26, 2014 at 11:53 pm)Losty Wrote: Not being able to survive on your own is not the same thing as not being able to survive if someone cuts you open and starts removing shit from your body that you need.

It is the same, You are dependent on other organism(s). You are not viable as an individual.

Grow up. No one is this stupid. You are intentionally being dishonest because you hate being wrong.

(May 26, 2014 at 9:16 pm)Esquilax Wrote:

*Heywood plugs his ears* nana nana I'm not listening

0/10

Quote:..but that is just my whacked out conserve-tard opinion

Possibly the first honest comment you've ever made, Woodie.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:10 am)Chas Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:06 am)Heywood Wrote: It is the same, You are dependent on other organism(s). You are not viable as an individual.

Then there is no such thing as a viable organism above the single cell.
Do you honestly think that anyone else accepts that as a correct definition of viable?

The pro-abortion folks use a narrow definition in order to justify abortion. Viability, in the general sense, is not a good rationale to justify killing a human being....one obvious reason is because none of us are really viable.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:36 am)Heywood Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:10 am)Chas Wrote: Then there is no such thing as a viable organism above the single cell.

The pro-abortion folks use a narrow definition in order to justify abortion. Viability, in the general sense, is not a good rationale to justify killing a human being....one obvious reason is because none of us are really viable.

You have backed yourself into a corner here, BlowJob.

Be honest, admit you are wrong, and move on.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:36 am)Heywood Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:10 am)Chas Wrote: Then there is no such thing as a viable organism above the single cell.

Well....we are guilty of using the actual definition instead of making up our own, if that's what you mean.

0/10

(May 27, 2014 at 12:43 am)Chas Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:36 am)Heywood Wrote: The pro-abortion folks use a narrow definition in order to justify abortion. Viability, in the general sense, is not a good rationale to justify killing a human being....one obvious reason is because none of us are really viable.

You have backed yourself into a corner here, BlowJob.

Wrong about what? Viability as a rationale to determine which human beings can be killed and which can't is nonsense. None of us are viable.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:48 am)Heywood Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:43 am)Chas Wrote: You have backed yourself into a corner here, BlowJob.

Wrong about what? Viability as a rationale to determine which human beings can be killed and which can't is nonsense. None of us are viable.

It's getting a little pathetic Heywood. Be a grown up, admit that you're being dishonest about the definition of viability, and go back to one of your other ridiculous arguments. I for one quite enjoyed the whole abortion is never necesarry to save a woman's life because I don't believe that argument.

0/10

(May 27, 2014 at 12:47 am)Losty Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:36 am)Heywood Wrote: The pro-abortion folks use a narrow definition in order to justify abortion. Viability, in the general sense, is not a good rationale to justify killing a human being....one obvious reason is because none of us are really viable.

Well....we are guilty of using the actual definition instead of making up our own, if that's what you mean.

A time will come when a human being can be conceived and develop all the way into adulthood without the need of a mother. The notion of viability outside the womb is arbitrary and becoming more and more meaningless.

(May 27, 2014 at 12:51 am)Losty Wrote: It's getting a little pathetic Heywood. Be a grown up, admit that you're being dishonest about the definition of viability, and go back to one of your other ridiculous arguments. I for one quite enjoyed the whole abortion is never necesarry to save a woman's life because I don't believe that argument.

You still haven't provided one case where a late term abortion was the only option. That lady you says knows of cases but can't tell us because of patient privacy is BS argument. She doesn't need to tell us who the patient is/was.....all she needs to do is say this specific condition cannot be treated except via a late term abortion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 176 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2385 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2204 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Samantha Bee - Pro Life? Bullshit. Minimalist 0 772 May 24, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro-Clinton Super PAC Caught Spending $1 Million on Social Media Trolls ReptilianPeon 12 2693 April 27, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Thousands march in DC for pro-life rally Creed of Heresy 3 968 January 22, 2015 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Debunking pro-death penalty arguments Dystopia 2 2072 January 2, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  Why I Am Pro-Life orogenicman 322 92505 August 1, 2013 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: sarcasticgeographer
  Awsome pro cannabis legalisation activism! Something completely different 5 1987 July 15, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pro-Birth vs Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice Savannahw 42 7665 June 19, 2013 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: callahan24