Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-life atheists
RE: Pro-life atheists
(May 27, 2014 at 3:35 am)Esquilax Wrote:
Heywood Wrote:You mad.

Ladies and gentlemen, the man who called me immature! Rolleyes

Well, at least after this immature remark he acknowledged the evidence that proved him wrong....oh wait....it's Heywood, he prefers to ignore evidence and make up his own 'facts' Dodgy
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Information 
I'm pro-abortion,pro-choice what ever you call it.

This song sums everything up really great. If you are planning to throw another child on this earth you are really as far as I'm concerned an psychopath,there are more than 7 billion of us,if you really want an child go and adopt them,if you are such an fucked up human being that the child needs to have your DNA so that you can love them really go look yourself in the fucking mirror. My point is go and find meaning elsewhere do not search it in raising a family because by doing this you are stabbing nature in the back and also other people who were already born. Anyway I went off topic here but still if we will continue to breed in a fashion like we do now we are fucking our self really bad, by this point everything helps to lessen the numbers of our race and abortion is one of them. Its better that the child even doesn't get born in our current society and another thing you pro-life wackos care just for the stupid fetus once it is born you don't seem to care much about it anyway now I'm not saying this is always true but in most cases it is.

Excuse my english

Quote:Fuck like bunnies
Breed like rats
We're shitting out the babies and I'm telling you that that's
Mad against the better judgement in this human history
Take some time to think it over, it's not difficult to see
You can wait until you're older or you're in a better place
Just remember there's no winner in this fucked up human race
I know you might be searching for some meaning on this Earth
But don't be stabbing nature in the back by giving in to birth

And you're too ugly and I'm too fat
What kind of seed are we to spawn with genetic cards like that?
Addiction and depression are just swimming in my cum
And we're all weak and dumb

We're mostly runts and too high-strung
In nature mother eats the young
Who are we to breed?
Put away your seed
We can't evolve an iron lung

You're too ugly and I'm too fat
What kind of seed are we to spawn with genetic cards like that?
Addiction and depression are just swimming in my cum
And we're all weak and dumb

Too many people on the way
Our world gets smaller every day
As quantity grows, life quality goes
Our lives are sick and in decay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCNFzj-Jcg
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
(May 27, 2014 at 12:59 am)Heywood Wrote: An embryo is a human being.

As Esq has already pointed out, something which you ignored because you are 'tarded, was that a corpse can also be considered a human being.

The title human being alone does not ensure viable life. Personhood ensures viable life.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 27, 2014 at 9:19 am)Kitanetos Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:59 am)Heywood Wrote: An embryo is a human being.

As Esq has already pointed out, something which you ignored because you are 'tarded, was that a corpse can also be considered a human being.

The title human being alone does not ensure viable life. Personhood ensures viable life.

A corpse is a deceased human being. You cannot kill a corpse. If Esquilax made that point, I am not surprised....it is stupid and un-germane as we are discussing living human beings....not already dead ones.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 9:19 am)Kitanetos Wrote: As Esq has already pointed out, something which you ignored because you are 'tarded, was that a corpse can also be considered a human being.

A corpse is a deceased human being. You cannot kill a corpse. If Esquilax made that point, I am not surprised....it is stupid and un-germane as we are discussing living human beings....not already dead ones.

Actually I think we were discussing fetuses and embryos. I love how every time you're proven wrong you just move on to responding to a new person lol.

0/10

(May 27, 2014 at 12:12 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm)Heywood Wrote: A corpse is a deceased human being. You cannot kill a corpse. If Esquilax made that point, I am not surprised....it is stupid and un-germane as we are discussing living human beings....not already dead ones.

Actually I think we were discussing fetuses and embryos. I love how every time you're proven wrong you just move on to responding to a new person lol.

If you think you've "proven" anything in this discussion you're very mistaken.

Pro-Abortion folks use a definition of human being created solely to justify their position.

Anti-Abortion folks like me, use scientific definitions that were created without the abortion debate in mind.
(May 27, 2014 at 1:56 am)Heywood Wrote: Well then Chas, you are not an organism cause you are not independent. You rely on bacteria in your gut.

You can survive quite fine after wiping out your gut bacteria.

That's what many antibiotics do.

Are you just trolling?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Hmmm that looks like proof to me. Proof that you conveniently ignored.

(May 27, 2014 at 1:21 am)Losty Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 1:14 am)Heywood Wrote: Treatment for late term Pre-eclampsia is delivery. Abortion is only necessary when the mother doesn't want deal with a baby.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2009/0...d-my-life/

And again I say, fuck you!

0/10

(May 27, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 1:56 am)Heywood Wrote: Well then Chas, you are not an organism cause you are not independent. You rely on bacteria in your gut.

You can survive quite fine after wiping out your gut bacteria.

That's what many antibiotics do.

Are you just trolling?

He may be, but this is his pattern. His arguments are often absurd, his facts inaccurate, his thinking bizarre.

When shown he is wrong, he ignores it or claims the sources say something other than they say, often by cherry picking.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(May 27, 2014 at 12:24 pm)Heywood Wrote: Anti-Abortion folks like me, use scientific definitions that were created without the abortion debate in mind.

Let's talk about definitions. By definition a gestating potential human is a parasite. The only person that has a right to make the decision as to whether or not the relationship continues is the host. Anyone else's emotional reaction to the decision simply doesn't fucking matter, that includes the father to be. The future father can have a say only to the extent that he provides and cares for the mother and even then can be trumped. If his feelings are ultimately upset; tough shit, he should have done a better job at deciding where to put his cock.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 175 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2375 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2199 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Samantha Bee - Pro Life? Bullshit. Minimalist 0 772 May 24, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro-Clinton Super PAC Caught Spending $1 Million on Social Media Trolls ReptilianPeon 12 2689 April 27, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Thousands march in DC for pro-life rally Creed of Heresy 3 967 January 22, 2015 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Debunking pro-death penalty arguments Dystopia 2 2070 January 2, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  Why I Am Pro-Life orogenicman 322 92201 August 1, 2013 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: sarcasticgeographer
  Awsome pro cannabis legalisation activism! Something completely different 5 1987 July 15, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pro-Birth vs Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice Savannahw 42 7616 June 19, 2013 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: callahan24