Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 4:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believers!! Don't mislead people
RE: Believers!! Don't mislead people
(June 19, 2014 at 4:51 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I will not continue on answering "I deny, I deny, I deny" or "fallacy, fallacy, fallacy" contentions. . it is useless.

You're not respond to anything! You're just posting word salad and having a conversation with yourself.

Answer my goddamn post or don't post at all.

(June 19, 2014 at 4:51 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

And again, I ask you, WHY should anyone respect anyone's religious beliefs? Why?

You're just posting what some religions may or many not say, not why they should respected.

Speak sense man! SENSE. You keep saying atheism is a religion and you keep failing to make that point. So repeatedly asserting it is just making you look more and more silly.

And look up the definition of sectarianism before you keep typing it to mean things it doesn't mean. There's plenty of dictionaries out there for you to look at.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 19, 2014 at 1:37 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Do you like puppies?

I like puppies.

Yes I like puppies. Big Grin

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 19, 2014 at 4:51 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

I will not continue to respond to your salad salad salad.

I will say that sectarianism is not simply pointing out things you disagree with. It's about hatred which I do not have for any people, but I do have for religion itself.

True believers are not peacemakers respecting all religions. Name 1 religion that doesn't call for the deaths of those who do not believe.

To be kind to and tolerant of all people is one thing, but why should we respect their beliefs?
Edward Burke Wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 19, 2014 at 5:11 pm)Losty Wrote: Name 1 religion that doesn't call for the deaths of those who do not believe.

To be kind to and tolerant of all people is one thing, but why should we respect their beliefs?

Sorry to say, but it is Islam from the Quran, not the "Religion of Islam" of today's world, ie. the ideology of Islam who don't follow the Quran . .

Islam is the true atheism and gave "unconditional freedom to religion". No God, No Religion, and Islam came to end "sectarianism", and they don't criticize other religions. They jihad against the sectarians, ie. those who are promoting wars on the name of their religion, but not against the non sectarians religious people. They fight for "unity within diversity". Islam is the enemy to the sectarians, the hypocrites in every religions. . . but not to the true believers of all religions.

This is Islam. . .

[Image: confirm.png]

The Quran confirms only on two issues, "just" or "unjust", and ignores everything about religion or the nature of their God and practices.

Do you want to see proof ? Here it is. . . counter me if you can.

1. Unconditional Freedom to Religion

Quote:There shall be no compulsion in the religion (ways of life). The right course has become clear from the wrong. (2.256)

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, would you compel the people in order that they become believers? And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason. (10:99-100)

2. The Muslim do not need to believe in Allah, Hell, Paradise etc. (refer here)

3. There is no argument on the issue of religion, believe whatever it is, true or false, in their Book or their God, and according to the confirming function of the Quran. Focus on humanity.

Quote:For that, you shall preach and be upright (living justly balanced)
as you have been commanded
and do not follow their wishes (for sectarianism). And say:

“I believe in all that God has sent down from Scripture,
and I was commanded to be with justice with you.
God is our Lord and your Lord.
We have our deeds and you have your deeds.
There is no argument between us and you.
God will gather us all together, and to Him is the ultimate destiny.”

4. Allah had not wished for one religion, but wished for different religion and testing the Muslim on the "unity within diversity".

Quote:And We have revealed to you, the Book in truth
confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture
and as a criterion over it

So judge between them by what Allah has revealed
and do not follow their inclinations (for sectarianism) away
from what has come to you of the truth

To each of you
We prescribed a law and a method
Had Allah willed (meaning, Allah had not wished for one religion)
He would have made you one nation

but [He intended] TO TEST YOU in what He has given you
so race to [all that is] good.

To Allah is your return all together
and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

5. There is no religion in Islam because the righteous are those who believe in the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel etc.

Quote:This is the Book in which there is no doubt,
a guidance for the righteous.
Those who believe in the unseen,
and hold the contact prayer,
and from Our provisions to them they spend.

And those who believe in what was sent down to you, (Quran)
and what was sent down before you, (Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel etc)

and regarding the Hereafter they are certain.

These are the ones guided by their Lord,
and these are the successful ones.
2:2-5

6. The People of the Book can be among the righteous.

Quote:They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture
is a community standing [in obedience]
reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night
and prostrating [in prayer].
They believe in Allah and the Last Day
and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong
and hasten to good deeds.
And those are among the righteous.
And whatever good they do
never will it be removed from them
And Allah is Knowing of the righteous.
3:113-115

Do you need more proof ? Smile
(June 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(June 19, 2014 at 5:11 pm)Losty Wrote: Name 1 religion that doesn't call for the deaths of those who do not believe.

Sorry to say, but it is Islam from the Quran, not the "Religion of Islam" of today's world, ie. the ideology of Islam who don't follow the Quran . .

Islam is the true atheism and gave "unconditional freedom to religion". No God, No Religion, and Islam came to end "sectarianism", and they don't criticize other religions. They jihad against the sectarians, ie. those who are promoting wars on the name of their religion, but not against the non sectarians religious people. They fight for "unity within diversity".

This is Islam. . .

[Image: confirm.png]

The Quran confirms only on two issues, "just" or "unjust", and forget everything about religion or the nature of their God and practices.

Proof ?

1. Unconditional Freedom to Religion

Quote:There shall be no compulsion in the religion (ways of life). The right course has become clear from the wrong. (2.256)

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, would you compel the people in order that they become believers? And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason. (10:99-100)

2. The Muslim do not need to believe in Allah, Hell, Paradise etc. (refer here)

3. There is no argument on the issue of religion, believe whatever it is, true or false, in their Book or their God, and according to the confirming function of the Quran. Focus on humanity.

Quote:For that, you shall preach and be upright (living justly balanced)
as you have been commanded
and do not follow their wishes (for sectarianism). And say:

“I believe in all that God has sent down from Scripture,
and I was commanded to be with justice with you.
God is our Lord and your Lord.
We have our deeds and you have your deeds.
There is no argument between us and you.
God will gather us all together, and to Him is the ultimate destiny.”

4. Allah had not wished for one religion, but wished for different religion and testing the Muslim on the "unity within diversity".

Quote:And We have revealed to you, the Book in truth
confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture
and as a criterion over it

So judge between them by what Allah has revealed
and do not follow their inclinations (for sectarianism) away
from what has come to you of the truth

To each of you
We prescribed a law and a method
Had Allah willed (meaning, Allah had not wished for one religion)
He would have made you one nation

but [He intended] TO TEST YOU in what He has given you
so race to [all that is] good.

To Allah is your return all together
and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

5. There is no religion in Islam because the righteous are those who believe in the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel etc.

Quote:This is the Book in which there is no doubt,
a guidance for the righteous.
Those who believe in the unseen,
and hold the contact prayer,
and from Our provisions to them they spend.

And those who believe in what was sent down to you, (Quran)
and what was sent down before you, (Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel etc)

and regarding the Hereafter they are certain.

These are the ones guided by their Lord,
and these are the successful ones.
2:2-5

6. The People of the Book can be among the righteous.

Quote:They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture
is a community standing [in obedience]
reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night
and prostrating [in prayer].
They believe in Allah and the Last Day
and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong
and hasten to good deeds.
And those are among the righteous.
And whatever good they do
never will it be removed from them
And Allah is Knowing of the righteous.
3:113-115

Do you need more proof ? Smile
crunch crunch crunch
[Image: word_salad.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(June 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

Wtaf is this? Your own made up version of Islam where there is no Allah??
I dare you to go to Pakistan and start preaching this crap. Watch out for flying stones though, they can be dangerous.

**almost forgot the hidey quotes again :o oops

0/10

(June 19, 2014 at 5:53 pm)Losty Wrote: Wtaf is this? Your own made up version of Islam where there is no Allah??
I dare you to go to Pakistan and start preaching this crap. Watch out for flying stones though, they can be dangerous.

**almost forgot the hidey quotes again :o oops

Islam from the Quran is my own version ? Big Grin

and thanks to you guys because exposing the craps in the religion of Islam, many now have realized the fake in today's Islam and jihad against the Muslim leaders, the jihad against fake Muslim. . . That's what you are witnessing in today's world.

The Muslim Ummah is very obedient to their leaders and willing to die for their belief , they are not afraid of death. . . and when they manage to change the fake leaders, they will be back on track again. It is quite easy, change the leaders, and wait for the countries to go bankrupt and becoming poor countries.
I don't know what Quran you are reading, but I think the Quran says that Islam is the only true religion, Allah is the only true god.

That kind of contradicts all that other junk you were shouting.

0/10

(June 19, 2014 at 6:07 pm)Losty Wrote: I don't know what Quran you are reading, but I think the Quran says that Islam is the only true religion, Allah is the only true god.

You don't know. .but many Muslims know how to read the Quran, and many Muslims have realized that today's Islam have abandoned the Quran. . and many are returning to the true Islam. The true leader of Islam will change the Muslim Ummah believe in a split second, just as like what happen during Mecca and Medina, from peaceful Islam, to aggressive Islam. I believe it will all starts between 2017 and 2025. Just my prediction. . . Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 725 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Don't take away people's hope" Brian37 96 10237 August 8, 2019 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
Information How to discuss religion with believers? Scientia 161 16686 February 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3935 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8748 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Why are believers still afraid of death? Der/die AtheistIn 49 4872 March 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why do some moderates get so attached to other believers? Der/die AtheistIn 4 1286 December 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A Thought Experiment for Believers and Atheists Alike chimp3 39 8977 October 11, 2017 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 8010 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  what believers accept without thinking Akat4891 17 6427 June 14, 2017 at 5:28 pm