Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking?
RE: What are you drinking?
Oskar Blues Old Chub. You hopheads wouldn't like it.

Gets you hammered, though.
Bottled water. Tons of it. Don't need another infection so soon.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Diet coke, no caffein.

It would be funnier if it wasn't the truth.
(January 27, 2015 at 2:01 am)whateverist Wrote: Diet coke, no caffein.

It would be funnier if it wasn't the truth.

It is even funnier cuz... me too!
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
(January 27, 2015 at 1:28 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Oskar Blues Old Chub. You hopheads wouldn't like it.

I actually like the Old Chub... obv not for the hops, though.

(January 27, 2015 at 1:12 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 4:26 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: No! No character at all! Stella has to be one of the most boring beers out there. My friend loves it, but orders it with a lime because it's so boring.

Gawds; try something with some hops, man!

Oh, and PS: sorry for everybody's sicknesses Sad

Were I still in SD and were it 4 years ago, we'd be married by now...

As tempting as that is, Steel (because oh my gawds, you're my dream man), I have no want, need, desire, ambition, or salacity to get married. Like at all. But you get Hearts from me Heart

Oh, and [Image: enjoy-bottle-2-14-15.png?itok=mGPpGNed]

It's not their best one- kind of a crapy valentine. Looking forward to the next.
(January 27, 2015 at 2:20 am)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(January 27, 2015 at 1:28 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Oskar Blues Old Chub. You hopheads wouldn't like it.

I actually like the Old Chub..

heh heh Beavis, she said she likes old chub heh heh
(January 27, 2015 at 2:27 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 27, 2015 at 2:20 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: I actually like the Old Chub..

heh heh Beavis, she said she likes old chub heh heh

Oh! You mean we're talking about beer?
Just got through the third cup of green tea.
Gosh all these newbs. And they're already getting rep!

As for me, more water. Kind of craving some ramune, though.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(January 27, 2015 at 2:20 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: As tempting as that is, Steel (because oh my gawds, you're my dream man), I have no want, need, desire, ambition, or salacity to get married. Like at all. But you get Hearts from me Heart

Hehe... oddly enough, me either. My lady and I see no real point. Big Grin

I fucking love Stone's Enjoy By IPAs. They had a really good run at the end of 2012.

Have you tried their Smoked Porter with Chocolate and Orange Peel? I heard it rated pretty good.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1911 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 66876 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1525 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Deepak Chopra drinking game dyresand 11 1941 May 31, 2016 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  What are you drinking? Zack 18 2830 October 29, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Tell me about your drinking habits! Something completely different 31 6775 December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Kousbroek
  smoking, eating and drinking Brick-top 20 12862 September 10, 2008 at 4:07 am
Last Post: allan175
  Drinking your own urine Brick-top 7 7834 September 6, 2008 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Brick-top