Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 6:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinky Pinky
RE: Stinky Pinky
(February 4, 2015 at 8:38 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:

If this is it...

(February 4, 2015 at 8:31 pm)Chas Wrote:

Nope. Not a specific small car, just a little crash.

If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(February 4, 2015 at 9:43 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It is a solid stanky panky. Solid. I was working with Cadillac, not Cadillacs, and if I had thought Cadillacs I would have gotten there.

Starting off with the Buick thing doomed it.

Haha Man, what was I thinking with the Buick thing. Later on in life I'll discover why I thought Buick was associated with Cadillac, and more than likely it will be a childhood artifact that was never corrected. I'd be a rich man if I had a nickel for every time this happens to me.
(February 4, 2015 at 9:50 pm)Jenny A Wrote:

Yepper!

A dash to get one of the best albums of all time, by Jeff Buckley.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

I hope this is your real opinion.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
It very much is.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
What the big guy at Marvel puts on when he gains weight.

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I got a new one.

Generic epidemic (2 words)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Financier's Venom