Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking?
RE: What are you drinking?
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Yesterday I had a Asahi (as-sar-hee) - A japanese import which is really dry and really smooth.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I have a 12-pack of that because I bought it for less than 10 dollars at a Korean grocery store. Still have yet to open one weeks later.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Sweetwater IPA.

It's decent. It's really reminiscent of Stone's IPA. Like a cheap knockoff reminiscent.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Water, but I'll probably have a Stone Enjoy By (4/20/2015) or a Green Flash Soul Style IPA later.
Cruel. Cruel!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'll have one for you, Steel.  I'd hate for you to think of me as cruel  Angel
San Pellegrino Limonata

I'm outta adult beverages and I can't be bothered to go to the store.
tonight a rum and coke on the ice with a lemon wedge.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Not drinking at the moment but I've been thinking about it all night. As soon as I get home I'll be kicking back, turning on a good horror film and drinking my favorite sake; Sawanoi Kioke Jikome Iroha "Fountain of Tokyo".
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1861 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 65977 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1508 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Deepak Chopra drinking game dyresand 11 1923 May 31, 2016 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  What are you drinking? Zack 18 2820 October 29, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Tell me about your drinking habits! Something completely different 31 6761 December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Kousbroek
  smoking, eating and drinking Brick-top 20 12824 September 10, 2008 at 4:07 am
Last Post: allan175
  Drinking your own urine Brick-top 7 7803 September 6, 2008 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Brick-top