Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 3:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
RE: Okay Girls.....Jesus Wants You to Fuck Like Bunnies
(July 15, 2015 at 11:06 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Uhh no, they don't. That "one flesh" bullshit is just a theological scapegoat you're trying to state as a fact and then offer as support for your claim that marriage somehow creates a duty to hold another person's wants/needs as higher than one's own. When people get married, they're essentially agreeing to function as a family unit for legal and social purposes. They do not stop being themselves, and they do not fundamentally change from being two people into one, spiritually unified meta-person. There is no such thing as magic. Grow up.
ROFLOL

Soo... Let me see if I understand youre say here.. Paul in 1 Corthinians 7 is issuing an edict to support the reason you/this society defines as how and why people are to get married? And you in all of your pinky thinkie-ness can't see an issue with that line of reasoning?

Despite what you think marriage is and should be, Christianity doesn't seem to agree. Nor does it agree with how marriages were carried out before what Paul wrote in 1 cor 7 where the Man did indeed have complete control and domination over his wife. Paul was changing paradigm of marriage from a male dominated relationship to one where both partners work as one being would, He was changing the attitudes in the church that would have social classes dominate another to putting everyone on the same level or playing field. However in marriage he even went a step further. He sought to unite those who were marriage in a bond stronger than the bond between the brother and sisters in the church. Which is the reason we are to live for the other person and not for ourselves/selfish desires.

Quote:[color=#cc3399]My wife and I don't just live together. We also love each other for the unique individuals that we are, and we cooperate and help each other because of that love and because it's practical for our happiness and survival. When my wife does not wish to have sex, I respect those wishes, and I don't hold her marital "duty" over her head, even if we haven't had sex in a while. If I don't want to have sex, then she respects mine. If we both want to have sex (for whatever our individual reasons may be), then we have it. What we DON'T do is press the issue when one of us or the other is clearly not interested in having sex. What is so hard about this concept?
The problem lies in the power one spouce has over the other with sex. If you live for what you 'want' then 'you' become the reason something gets done.

This selfishness is not at the center of a Christian Marriage. I'm not say you can't live like this, I'm just pointing out we have two different engines powering our marriages.
(July 15, 2015 at 11:55 am)Drich Wrote: ROFLOL

Soo... Let me see if I understand youre say here.. Paul in 1 Corthinians 7 is issuing an edict to support the reason you/this society defines as how and why people are to get married? And you in all of your pinky thinkie-ness can't see an issue with that line of reasoning?

Did what he said here make a lick of fucking sense? To anyone? Anyone at all? I realize it consists mostly of words in the english language, but this is a fucking salad. What the hell are you talking about?

No, I don't think you understood what I was saying. If that mess is what you got from it...then no.

Quote:Despite what you think marriage is and should be, Christianity doesn't seem to agree. Nor does it agree with how marriages were carried out before what Paul wrote in 1 cor 7 where the Man did indeed have complete control and domination over his wife. Paul was changing paradigm of marriage from a male dominated relationship to one where both partners work as one being would, He was changing the attitudes in the church that would have social classes dominate another to putting everyone on the same level or playing field. However in marriage he even went a step further. He sought to unite those who were marriage in a bond stronger than the bond between the brother and sisters in the church. Which is the reason we are to live for the other person and not for ourselves/selfish desires.

To be frank, I do not give any fucks at all what Christianity agrees with. My atheist marriage has already lasted significantly longer than my christian one did, so that should tell you something right there. Christian divorce rates are comparable to everyone else's (if not a little higher). Christian marriage does not create some magical bond, and the reliance on that idea is probably part of what fails so many christian marriages. Countries with the lowest divorce rates are not the countries with the most christian marriages, but the countries with the least human rights and the strictest marriage traditions. Divorce is a product of choice and freedom, not satan's influence.

Quote:The problem lies in the power one spouce has over the other with sex. If you live for what you 'want' then 'you' become the reason something gets done.

No, your problem lies in the power the spouse still has over their own body. This whole "I belong to her and she belongs to me" thing is really just another way of saying that neither spouse should be able to deny consent, that neither spouse should have autonomy over their sexual choices. Even if that goes both ways, it is not good or healthy. Nobody is ever entitled to another person's body. How can you even be arguing this in 2015? Fucking hell.

Quote:This selfishness is not at the center of a Christian Marriage. I'm not say you can't live like this, I'm just pointing out we have two different engines powering our marriages.

"Selfishness?" Having sex with your partner some of the time but not every single time they want it? Wanting to be able to opt out of a sexual experience you're not interested in having? That's selfish?

And how is it not selfish to use "marital duties" to obligate sexual submission from your partner? Because Paul says so? Because Jesus says so? Fuck those people.

I'm aware we have two different engines powering our marriages, and I would certainly fucking hope so. Mine is powered by mutual love and respect, while yours is powered by mutual duty and responsibility. Have fun with that.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Quote: Did what he said here make a lick of fucking sense?

When you get to know drippy better you'll realize that he never does.  The extent of his ability is to rattle off some bible bullshit and think it matters.
(July 12, 2015 at 11:09 am)Minimalist Wrote: Or so says asshole...probably a man.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/right-wi...sus-happy/

Quote:Right-wing Christian ‘expert’ on feminism insists that submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy

Quote:There you have it, Christian wives … submitting to marital rape makes Jesus happy.

Mini....mini...mini! Always looking for a wart on the Christians ass.

With Christians being 32% of the world's population..... the "warts" are a lot rarer, than say.... most atheists (less than 2%) being as crude and childish as YOU! In fact you are "the" poster boy as far as I'm concerned....

The blind lonely lil' child, lashing out at the darkness with hate and contempt. And in the midst of it all: you only end up hurting yourself... proving, vindicating and strengthening those with Faith in God.

We look at your sorry ass... as a not so amused adult, watching the spoiled brat flail about on the floor kicking and screaming for attention. The epitome of what no one of us wants to be! Ty!
Quis ut Deus?
I don't own my fiancé's body, and I never will, regardless of our marital status. What an incredibly bizarre and rapey thing to say.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 15, 2015 at 1:22 pm)ronedee Wrote:
(July 12, 2015 at 11:09 am)Minimalist Wrote: Or so says asshole...probably a man.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/right-wi...sus-happy/

Mini....mini...mini! Always looking for a wart on the Christians ass.

With Christians being 32% of the world's population..... the "warts" are a lot rarer, than say.... most atheists (less than 2%) being as crude and childish as YOU! In fact you are "the" poster boy as far as I'm concerned....

The blind lonely lil' child, lashing out at the darkness with hate and contempt. And in the midst of it all: you only end up hurting yourself... proving, vindicating and strengthening those with Faith in God.

We look at your sorry ass... as a not so amused adult, watching the spoiled brat flail about on the floor kicking and screaming for attention. The epitome of what no one of us wants to be! Ty!

Not all atheists are as blunt as Min, but we need the likes of him to jump into the fray with a large portion of christianity and their ever growing violence and hate.  If anything he's a mirror to what christians really are.

(July 15, 2015 at 1:26 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: I don't own my fiancé's body, and I never will, regardless of our marital status. What an incredibly bizarre and rapey thing to say.

Well said.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(July 15, 2015 at 1:22 pm)ronedee Wrote: Mini....mini...mini! Always looking for a wart on the Christians ass.

Because marital rape at the behest of the Bauble isn't the problem...it's you whiny atheists who are the problem!

I declare all of you children, and myself an adult, and that means I win!

Of course! Why didn't I see it before? I don't need facts or reason...I can just go around making proclamations and being a complete asshole! Genius!
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
http://youtu.be/NfRtkCGE40A
Quote:Mini....mini...mini! Always looking for a wart on the Christians ass.

And I don't even have to work overtime at it, Ronny.  You fuckers make it so easy.

How many altar boys have your fucking pervert priests sodomized lately?
(July 15, 2015 at 2:57 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: http://youtu.be/NfRtkCGE40A

...Wow.  I had never seen that before.  Thanks for sharing lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21520 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 28115 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2687 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9755 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9769 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 37611 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here You Go, Girls.... Minimalist 27 3130 May 2, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As Dumb A Fuck As The Rest Of The Silly Hat Brigade Minimalist 12 3612 March 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: The Atheist
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 21172 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Fuck The Bible Minimalist 17 4435 July 14, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat