Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(June 3, 2018 at 1:43 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I'm sure you are also lucky to have Tibs.

That is the sword that cuts both ways. Tibs doesn't rely on luck, he choses well.
(June 3, 2018 at 2:08 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(June 3, 2018 at 1:43 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I'm sure you are also lucky to have Tibs.

That is the sword that cuts both ways. Tibs doesn't rely on luck, he choses well.

Well spoken.
(June 3, 2018 at 2:09 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Well spoken.

A balance between two diferent human beings. It's easier typed than done,
(June 3, 2018 at 2:15 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(June 3, 2018 at 2:09 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Well spoken.

A balance between two diferent human beings. It's easier typed than done,

Well spoken again.
In addition to my birthday, Rob and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. I was smart to make it so that he only needed one day to remember two events Big Grin

The anniversary: This is 5 years of struggle. Two different homes and stuck for 5 months in a motel while we looked for another place to live. 5 years worth of supporting each other through custody battles, job changes, school, teenagers etc. We've come so far in such a short period of time. We have never had a major fight yet. Some minor squabbles and two or three moderate arguments, but all in all - for as much as he drives me crazy, I drive him crazy too. There are some things I have to learn to just let go of. I had to learn to pick and choose my battles, with not only him, but others.

We have to let the batter for the cordless drill charge. It was where I told him it was but he wasted an hour looking elsewhere for it. Oh well. It's found. While we're on our break from putting up a new window treatment, here are some pics. I made lunch and took before photos of the window. 

The window before. Don't mind the Pocahontas sheet that's been used as a curtain for the last 2 1/2 years: 

Lunch. Those Disney plates are about 25 years old.: 

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
All these pages of drama because Hammy and Shell B insulted each other? Yeesh.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 3, 2018 at 3:00 pm)Losty Wrote: All these pages of drama because Hammy and Shell B insulted each other? Yeesh.

What am I, chopped liver?
(June 3, 2018 at 3:00 pm)Losty Wrote: All these pages of drama because Hammy and Shell B insulted each other? Yeesh.

Ego.  Wink
(June 3, 2018 at 3:03 pm)LastPoet Wrote:

What am I, chopped liver?

Haha I didn’t know you insulted someone too lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10650 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4252 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11031 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13519 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin