Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 5:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(November 11, 2016 at 8:56 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Oh right. So the scent of lemon took your blues away?

You forgot pine. Big Grin
Yeah.

Still... just scents?

Only scents that cheer me up are sexual ones. And by "sexual" I mean "femininely sexual".
No, not just scents. I was cleaning, with Lemon and Pine.

My mind was occupied while I was doing that; distraction and such.
You know what would be wonderful? Feeling drunk without drinking.

(I'm drunk currently) and I'm not bragging because I'm quoting something many people have said to me verbatim rather than speaking for myself:

"You're too intelligent for your own good."

I wish I was (harmlessly) stupid.
I'm wondering about the relationship between you having these fairly intense negative self-perceptions, and your drinking.

Not asking for an answer, but thinking it might be a useful avenue to explore once you've sobered up.

Finally might get a chance to eat ... it's been crazybusy tonight.

(November 11, 2016 at 10:20 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I'm wondering about the relationship between you having these fairly intense negative self-perceptions, and your drinking.

Not asking for an answer, but thinking it might be a useful avenue to explore once you've sobered up.

Hmmm. But i don't get drunk often once? Just like once every few weeks?

Also, IMO, when drunk I have both my most negative AND my post positive emotions.

I'm just less emotionally shallow when drunk. I'm less philosophically deep when drunk but I'm more sentimentally profound. Like my love flows when I'm drnk. It's not all bad. I'm sure you'd disagree but it's important you see the negatives in drinking because FOR YOU PERSONALLY AT LEAST (sorry for caps, too drunk to use italic tags) --well also for other people who are recovering alcoholics-- it's extremely important you see the negatives in alcohol.... because, after all, for you it's really all negative because of the likelihood of becoming addicted as soon as you revover.

I'm sure this is short-sighted insensitive myopic OFFENSIVE bullshit. I apologize in advance for offending you. This isn't me this is the beer talking. But you see at least that it makes me OPEN UP MORE even if it turns me into an absolute negative offensive socially retarded cretin?

THE ONE DEFINITELY GOOD THING ABOUT BEER FOR ME?

It destroys my O.C.D.

I suffer so much from O.C.D. and for fuck's sake, I don't care if I haven't been diangosed I'm the most O.C.D. person I know... I know people who are obsessive cleaners and their O.C.D. still doesn't controll their whole life like it does me ... oh fuck... I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO EDIT MYSELF AND CORRECT MYSELF OBSESSIVE COMPUSLIVELY WHEN DRUNK OH FUCK I WISH TEHRE WAS A WAY TO KILL MY O.C.D. BESIDES BEER.

/rant
/vent

sorry.

I'm glad this utter inappropriateness and capslock isn't rule-breaking because fuck this post is painful. At least it's HEARTFELT.

LOL fuck it reminds me of ProgrammingGodJordan. Maybe he's' constantly drunk?

Anyways, I'm almost certainly being offenssive but perahps you could forgive me for meaning no harm or at least forgive me because I wouldn't be like this if I hadn't consumed so much beer?

It's no excuse but I only want to wish you well and I only want good for you. Please don't hate me. I don't think you'd hold a grudge on me even if this post is offensive and ridiculous and un-hammylike. If this post is not the friend you like.

Oh,

P.S. I know I'm a friend and all true friends are good friends but do you consider me a PARTICULAR GOOD AF friend?

Fuck i mean ugh that seems so insecure and ridiculous. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want to even address this post or if all it does is make you feel concerened or say that you'll answer me only when I sober up and won't give my drunkenness attention.... but perhaps it will help if you know that the first time you saw me drunk on AF was like one of the first times I've ever been drunk and I have a very low aclohol toelrance so I'm far from addicted yet and it's more the case of low amounts of aclcohol getting me drunk ebcasue I'm not used to it because I didn't drink when I was younger rather than it being me drinking too much? this is only my fourth 4% alcohol beer. And That's only halves so it's like my 2nd 4% alcohol beer. I'm a pussy I know. Like I said, I never drank when I was younger. I'm new to beer. I'm safe as intense as this seems. I'm just not used to it. Anyway, don't hate me, any response to myself besides "I'll adress you when you're sober" would be great.... I hate that I'm sorry it's not personal and you've never done it but other people have.

I LOVE HOW BEER BRINGS ME OUT OF MYSELF *EVEN IF* (yes even if) it's not in the best way. I wish I could be OUT OF MYSELF in a less dumbshit (and less capslock....) way without the beer. I'm so self-conscious when sober.

Again... best thing in the world? If someone could invent a beer that was truly harmless, didn't damage the liver or kidneys and didn't cause anger or aggression or driving problems etc... wouldn't that be awesome? Oh well maybe one day in the future. Until then, beer has more negative than positive effects. It's only a good experiment for me personally because I'm new to it and my life kind of sucks right now.
Firstly, I didn't say you drank often ... I was just wondering about any possible causal/correlational relationship between those times you do drink and those times you take such a bleak view of yourself. I'm not importing my bias against my drinking, but wondering about the possible causes/effects of yours. I'm sorry if it is a sensitive topic, and I think I'll drop it after this post.

As for my feelings towards you, I like you. You strike me as friendly, and you've always been decent to me. But I don't think of you as a friend in the same sense as I apply that word IRL, and that's not your doing, but.mine; I'm generally reserved about opening up to folks -- although I surprise myself sometimes. But I save terms like friendship for relationships with an intimate component to them. Please don't take that the wrong way, okay?

Pissed off.
(November 11, 2016 at 11:35 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Firstly, I didn't say you drank often ... I was just wondering about any possible causal/correlational relationship between those times you do drink and those times you take such a bleak view of yourself. I'm not importing my bias against my drinking, but wondering about the possible causes/effects of yours. I'm sorry if it is a sensitive topic, and I think I'll drop it after this post.

As for my feelings towards you, I like you. You strike me as friendly, and you've always been decent to me. But I don't think of you as a friend in the same sense as I apply that word  IRL, and that's not your doing, but.mine; I'm generally reserved about opening up to folks -- although I surprise myself sometimes. But I save terms like friendship for relationships with an intimate component to them. Please don't take that the wrong way, okay?

That's fine. I know you didn't say I drank often.

I apologize for that post.

Don't worry I won't take it the wrong way Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 671 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2364 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12937 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2881 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8609 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6425 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet