Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 7:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS -

I get you 9 days a month. Nine. Fucking. Days. So when I attempt to show you something related to the amount of time I have you - and you decide to act like a miss know-it-all - I'm going to put you in your place about it. I hardly get you and yet you seem okay with that. Well I'm sorry I seemed to have fucked up your life. Go back to your dad's house and don't come back here if that's the way you are going to look at things. I already have to deal with the fact that my family stabbed me in the back. I already have to deal with the fact that I have not been allowed ANY sort of contact with your sister for nearly three years now. I do NOT need your attitude and you making me feel like a shit parent just because your dad thinks he's better than me and lets you know about it every chance he gets. You all can fucking have each other and I will live in peace. It will hurt - just as much as it hurts that I can't see your sister. It will probably send me over the edge. But I'd rather you stay away from me if you are just going to bring me further heartache by telling me how lousy of a mother I am.

I don't need this shit. I didn't ask for it and I don't fucking deserve it.

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Honestly, gents......don't tell me gorilla glue works if it doesn't....I'm putting my kids in this little toy...and if they drown, it's my face you''ll see at o-dark-thirty, and I'm a bad fucking person.  You know this.

You were lucky that I didn't trust you......this time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Okay ... have it your way.

CIJS the way my 11 month old daughter just crawls around the house.... I am tempted to put some cleaning pads on her knees and make her an all natural roomba. Quite the little spider.
(July 14, 2017 at 4:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: CIJS the way my 11 month old daughter just crawls around the house.... I am tempted to put some cleaning pads on her knees and make her an all natural roomba. Quite the little spider.

Man... I missed out. None of my kids crawled... They graduated straight into walking school... And running... And falling... And screwing up their knees.
CIJS - You have to learn how to give multiple faces, and I would expect a man of 50-something years to know that by now.

The situation...

So basically there was this guy at my work. He was Egyptian, I don't know if that's important for the story but keep in mind, he was Egyptian, and he'd been a little bit off with a few people, but not in a serious way.

Anyway I had been having a conversation with this other dude, this one was Ethiopian and more my age (there's lots of nationalities going around here, it's easy to identify people by it). Suddenly when this older Egyptian guy hears us swearing, he comes into our conversation, jokingly mind you, I don't think he was serious... "mind your language". At that point this Ethiopian guy had decided to clap back, verbally, then the Egyptian one started talking about "hitting people on the mouth" or some shit.

Now, the way I see it, we were all men in that situation, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious by the way he said it. I put it down to "lads' banter". Regardless, I'm not that easily threatened especially by someone who just frankly isn't that intimidating. I just said kind of nonchalantly "wow and you're violent..." as if to say he should be careful how he comes across at work, where we're obviously supposed to be grown and sophisticated.

Next thing I hear... he's said the same thing to someone else, but this time it was a female he said it to, and one he didn't really know like that, because he hadn't been speaking to her a lot like he had been with us. So she's pissed and feeling threatened, and to be honest, the way she reacted almost makes me think something more was said too that I didn't hear about... because her husband had apparently got wind of it and was ready to come in and kick the shit out of this guy.

So in the end he was fired, probably over some stupid comment. Did he take it well? Ugh no, he stormed out the warehouse looking shocked at it...

Look, I said "wow and you're violent..." and that should have been your warning, really. You continued to use that kind of language, and with women no less who don't know you... you're shocked? Mkay...
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

CIJS;

how about that! Black out DRUNK !!!

Jesus Fucking Christ, you're in the big leagues now !!!

You haven't looked well of late, not bad enough for me to wonder what an autopsy might show, but I can see me dialing up on that now. And it's a tough call, you're a royal bastard most of the time you're not hammered, and most everyone agrees, you're tolerable hammered. Don't be expecting an intervention then, nobody sees it in their interests to get you fixed. And you're not ready anyhow. If confronted, you'd pee your pants, say anything to get away, and go get hammered again.

Funny little notch you're in; a pleasant (or at least less unpleasant) drunk and any chance of your whipping this is going to be of the internal upheaval variety. I've seen it, several times in fact. Even works pretty well . . . when it happens.

So, do you have it in you ?? Hell if I know. You've never been much of someone to ever surprise me, maybe on this you will.

Yeah, this is cold. Fucking liquid nitrogen cold. Maybe I've been at this too long, and you, LOL, definitely not long enough. And it is FUNNY, you hanging around other drunks, ones that have been at it way long, ones who've honed their game at it. You've just got too much enthusiasm for it. And your attitude about your drunk friends, "I'm not as far along as they are." Yeah, right. You keep thinking that.

I don't know if you ever met Bowler. He succeeded. On death's fucking door step, and swore it off. All alone he did it too. 17 years and a miserable son of a bitch every second, but he didn't die. I did approach him after he sobered up and offered to see if we couldn't maybe take the edge off his new way of living, but fuck, no interest in that at all, happier miserable than even trying.

If I had, as the insurance agent sez, an insurable interest in you, yeah, I'd pony up some premiums, pretty close to a sure bet there, but alas, no profit in it for me, and even if you were presenting me an 'insurable interest' I probably wouldn't do it, it's just a little bit . .

too cold for me.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 14, 2017 at 4:00 pm)LastPoet Wrote: CIJS the way my 11 month old daughter just crawls around the house.... I am tempted to put some cleaning pads on her knees and make her an all natural roomba. Quite the little spider.

Can I hire her by the hour?
[Image: giphy.gif]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
CIJS, no matter how long I've been gone here or what I'm going through, you guys are here for me. Means more than mere words can say. Heart
CIJS, if this thread had been around ten-fifteen years ago, I would have more real life drama to serve.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 959 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1237 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 485 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama