Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 26, 2016 at 4:57 am)Iroscato Wrote:
(January 25, 2016 at 9:18 pm)Kitan Wrote: The one that looks gay.  The glasses wearing blonde, blue eyed guy.  Can't remember his username on here.

Hmm? O_o

I think he's talking about you. Not that you look gay, but you are a blue eyed blond with glasses.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 26, 2016 at 10:11 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 26, 2016 at 1:22 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Hrmm... not trying to start anything, but why, after she said "surgeon job," did you think surgical tech instead of surgeon?

Because she's a woman and I'm sexist.  Rolleyes

I KNEW IT! Catholics are evil after all. You fooled us long enough Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 26, 2016 at 10:14 am)Alex K Wrote:
(January 26, 2016 at 10:11 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Because she's a woman and I'm sexist.  Rolleyes

I KNEW IT! Catholics are evil after all. You fooled us long enough Smile

Haha, you got me!

Actually if she was a man I would have thought the same thing. I just think of surgeons as being so.... high up there, if that makes sense, I don't see them as being people who would have the time or interest in being so active on an online forum. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, it's just I have a really high perception of them. Hard to see them as regular people.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 26, 2016 at 10:19 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 26, 2016 at 10:14 am)Alex K Wrote: I KNEW IT! Catholics are evil after all. You fooled us long enough Smile

Haha, you got me!

Actually if she was a man I would have thought the same thing. I just think of surgeons as being so.... high up there, if that makes sense, I don't see them as being people who would have the time or interest in being so active on an online forum. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, it's just I have a really high perception of them. Hard to see them as regular people.

Now you're sexist *and* you discriminate against theoretical physicists by finding them less impressive than surgeons!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I'm slowly becoming vertically challenged. In the last 25 years I have literally lost 2.5 inches in height. I now stand at a resounding 5'4 1/2 inches tall.
My 13 year old daughter is already 5'5"
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 26, 2016 at 10:47 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I'm slowly becoming vertically challenged. In the last 25 years I have literally lost 2.5 inches in height. I now stand at a resounding 5'4 1/2 inches tall.
My 13 year old daughter is already 5'5"

Try The Rack.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's great being 6'3. There really are no downsides Big Grin

Apart from living in a town where most doorframes were made back when everyone was an Oompa-Loompa...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm 6'2. It's nice...

Yo mama's 6'2

-walsh
(January 26, 2016 at 11:57 am)Alex K Wrote: I'm 6'2. It's nice...

Draw back. Clean off the top of the fridge while you're there. Can you reach to water that plant? Help, I need the one off the top shelf. Sometimes the short can be so demanding.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131145 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 745 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one