Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Ready for school.  That's the luggage I take to school four days a week and it's heavy and always full. The white box on top of it is my nail kit. Not the one I got from school (that was only 1/10th the size, but the current nail kit is the result of me putting in over $300 worth of better supplies since school started last year. So that goes too. Oh, and there's five mannequin heads in the trunk of my car.

Anyway.... told you people I wasn't pretty. This was the fourth photo Rob took of me and the only one decent enough for me to want to put on here.

[Image: IMG_20160801_152122_1.jpg]

I'm going to try and hide some of that ugly with some makeup. Hopefully it'll be an improvement.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 31, 2016 at 10:40 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(July 30, 2016 at 1:47 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: Me, dressed for "work", with a friend. 

[Image: eagle.jpg]

That is 100% awesome.

(August 1, 2016 at 3:12 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
Gawdzilla Wrote:Me, dressed for "work", with a friend. 

[Image: eagle.jpg]
Your reptilian maw is not as terrifying as I feared....

I wanted to guess Radagast the Brown but reptilian maw doesn't work too well with it.
(August 1, 2016 at 8:31 am)Banjo Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 8:06 am)Little lunch Wrote: Great to have more musos on board.
Oh, wait a minute, you're a drummer.
Good to have you here anyway. :-)
Cool setup. Is that a digeridoo on the right hand side there?

I prefer "Percussionist" thank you very much. Smile

Drumset is just one of the instruments I play. In the pic' above the percussion set up was my instrument that day.

I play the piano so technically I'm a percussionist also, hammers hitting strings and all that.
As Barry Humphreys says: You're a penis!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I had dinner with Barry Humphreys and two sexy young ladies about twenty years ago.
He made us laugh all night.:-)
(August 1, 2016 at 5:50 pm)ignoramus Wrote: As Barry Humphreys says:   You're a penis!

I knew Barry. When my dear friend Ross Coleman was in AA, Barry flew from England, went to the meeting and grabbed Ross and said "You're too good for this!"

Great guy.

Ross has sadly passed. Australia's greatest dance choreographer.

And yes, the piano is indeed a percussion instrument. Smile
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
Banjo, have you played professionally? C'mon, cough it out.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 1, 2016 at 10:51 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: From a few years back, at Cemetary Park in Ventura CA --

[Image: 10fbyxl.jpg]

Handsome, darling!  Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 1, 2016 at 8:02 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Banjo, have you played professionally? C'mon, cough it out.

32 years.
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
Names or it didn't happen! (Please)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131178 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 763 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one