Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
It's a ragedy old PJ shirt from the clothing store Holister.

I think it stands for Holister Company, Southern California.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Hmm. I see.

Here's me thinking it stood for Happy Catholic Swiftly Opines Cathy and Lappy.
(February 18, 2018 at 5:38 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: It's a ragedy old PJ shirt from the clothing store Holister.

I think it stands for Holister Company, Southern California.

Thanks.  I don't shop much.  Can you tell?
CL! Your face looks different in that pic and the other pic. This pic is more similar to that Egyptian chick but you look scary lol I think it's the angles because my face also looks completely different from different angles. From the front it looks more squary but from the side it looks more longy.
I was trying to find if I could trace back to my ancestors with my facial features when I came across this face shape thingy, you have to get a tape and all that to find your shape. Measure the length, the forehead, the jaw(and there was no shape with largest measurement as jaw to begin with), the cheekbones. Anyway, I couldn't really find my particular shape because my largest measurement was my jaw and then I think face length probably and after that maybe forehead and then cheekbones. Anyway couldn't find my face shape but it looks squary in a studio portrait pic I took some time ago.
(February 18, 2018 at 5:16 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(February 18, 2018 at 3:38 am)pool the matey Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeytOhqeoCYeT_YhYJABN...AfwGQ4AZve]

There are actually different face shapes:
[Image: How-_To-_Determine-_The-_Shape-_Of-_Your-_Face.png]
The face of that Egyptian chick looks more like the inverted triangle or the oval shape but CL has a face that is more similar to the third one.

It does have a bit of a rectangular shape. But I suppose I see the resemblance with Neffi as far as the features go.

[Image: 24tcnw.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator
Actually, your face shape is very similar to the Neffy picture. I saw that right away in your first picture despite the different poses. The angles of the two poses just gave a different perspective. Other than that the features are very similar. Aside from a couple of quick adjustments to Neffy's crown to fit the size of your picture and poses it went on as if it were meant for you.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Dude, it has nothing to do with the shape of her face. It's the shape of her nose. They've got the same one. Boom.
Okay, guys, why did you try to compare her to Neffry?
Our CLady is much more pleasant, nicer and more beautiful!!
I can only agree with this that she deserves the crown of Neffy! Smile

but there is still something missing ... ??
SMILE, CL smile!!! Big Grin

btw.. AT where are your promised smiles, huh??? Tongue
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(February 18, 2018 at 10:41 pm)pool the matey Wrote: CL! Your face looks different in that pic and the other pic. This pic is more similar to that Egyptian chick but you look scary lol I think it's the angles because my face also looks completely different from different angles. From the front it looks more squary but from the side it looks more longy.
I was trying to find if I could trace back to my ancestors with my facial features when I came across this face shape thingy, you have to get a tape and all that to find your shape. Measure the length, the forehead, the jaw(and there was no shape with largest measurement as jaw to begin with), the cheekbones. Anyway, I couldn't really find my particular shape because my largest measurement was my jaw and then I think face length probably and after that maybe forehead and then cheekbones. Anyway couldn't find my face shape but it looks squary in a studio portrait pic I took some time ago.

The pic of me in the pink shirt is more accurate. The other one was taken at close range with an iphone, so it distorted my face a little bit. I'll try to find a couple more.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 19, 2018 at 8:40 am)Shell B Wrote: Dude, it has nothing to do with the shape of her face. It's the shape of her nose. They've got the same one. Boom.

I was gonna say as much but I didn't wanna be nosey.

This is as funny as I get. How the fuck did I become like 3rd place in funniest member of AF or summat?

I'm guessing there is a LOT of incredibly UNFUNNY people on AF if I'm the 3rd funniest Tongue

(February 19, 2018 at 8:41 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Our CLady is much more pleasant, nicer and more beautiful!!

My bold.

Wait, huh? She's Claddy now?

Well, if she's Claddy, I'm Clammy. (Fits better than Hammy tbh, and try not to use your imagination too much unless you wanna start feeling like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGPYBb2DRsg).
I always wondered what it would be like to have a look alike friend.
The possibilities would be endless, we could rob so many banks Tongue [Image: Square_Lite_201821922281214_2.jpg]
Anyway that's me. Nothing special, I just felt like taking a photo because I shaved 5 minutes ago. I would love to grow a good beard out but everybody keeps telling me I look like a terrorist with a beard and that a clean face is better for me.

For reference I'll share a picture with facial hair:
(It's not a complete beard I guess because I used to trim the sides a bit). Sorry about the overall messy look I was at the hospital.

[Image: Screenshot_20180219-232244_2.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131190 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 293 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 765 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one