Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(March 25, 2018 at 8:06 pm)A Theist Wrote: Close to finishing another hat. I just need to figure out something for a hat band. This one's a Resistol 3X Western. I used Kevin Costner's Open Range hat for inspiration in putting this one together.

Earlier this morning. Creased and brim reshaped. Letting it dry.

[Image: Open_Range_1.jpg]

Dry and on the head

[Image: Open_Range_8.jpg]

Costner's hat in Open Range
[Image: Open_Range_Costner.jpg]

You are truly artful, dude.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
And you need to smile. You look great when you smile.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 25, 2018 at 8:10 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(March 25, 2018 at 8:06 pm)A Theist Wrote: Close to finishing another hat. I just need to figure out something for a hat band. This one's a Resistol 3X Western. I used Kevin Costner's Open Range hat for inspiration in putting this one together.

Dry and on the head

You are truly artful, dude.
Thank you buddy!

(March 25, 2018 at 8:21 pm)Joods Wrote: And you need to smile. You look great when you smile.
I'm going to work on it. Wink
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(March 25, 2018 at 8:32 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(March 25, 2018 at 8:10 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: You are truly artful, dude.
Thank you buddy!

(March 25, 2018 at 8:21 pm)Joods Wrote: And you need to smile. You look great when you smile.

Please do because you look more handsome with a hat AND a smile.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 25, 2018 at 10:35 pm)Joods Wrote:
(March 25, 2018 at 8:32 pm)A Theist Wrote: Thank you buddy!

Please do because you look more handsome with a hat AND a smile.
Thank you Joods! I'll definitely have to work on it now!

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
So I have a few pics to share. 

First off..... This little guy missed me a LOT. Found him in my bag. Dill:

This guy decided that he wasn't going to leave me a can opener so I could get my car out. So I had Tiberius take a picture of how he parked and I said I was going to put it all over social media. No I don't care that I didn't black out his tag. He shouldn't have parked within INCHES of my vehicle, pissing me off. 

Lunch at the Lobster Hut. ShellB

Looking out at the water from Duxbury (sp?) 

Some random house I really thought was pretty

So we went to a bakery. ShellB knows the owner and she makes amazing cupcakes. We brought home a cupcake for each of the kids. S will get hers on Wednesday but the boys got theirs when I got home this evening. 

I had a really nice time visiting Tiberius and ShellB. They were great hosts and made me feel right at home. The drive up was interesting to say the least. I found myself in a stop and go traffic jam that spanned 30 miles. I also learned that people are crazy on the interstates through New England. Took a different route home and spend the same amount of time going home as I did driving up for my visit. 

All in all, I had a relaxing and fun time and I look forward to the next meet up with Ivy. This time I'll be playing host Heart
(March 25, 2018 at 8:06 pm)A Theist Wrote: Close to finishing another hat. I just need to figure out something for a hat band. This one's a Resistol 3X Western. I used Kevin Costner's Open Range hat for inspiration in putting this one together.

Dry and on the head

Here you are at least... hehe Tongue ... and yes, you must definitely smile !!! I have to agree with Joods you look handsome in hat and when you smile!! ...nice to see you AT, you always make me smile Smile !
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(March 27, 2018 at 5:28 am)KittyAnn Wrote:
(March 25, 2018 at 8:06 pm)A Theist Wrote: Close to finishing another hat. I just need to figure out something for a hat band. This one's a Resistol 3X Western. I used Kevin Costner's Open Range hat for inspiration in putting this one together.

Dry and on the head

Here you are at least... hehe Tongue ... and yes, you must definitely smile !!! I have to agree with Joods you look handsome in hat and when you smile!! ...nice to see you AT, you always make me smile Smile !
Hi there KittyAnn! Thank you! Great to hear from you! Yeah, I guess I'm out voted. Looks like I'm going to have to manage a smile! Smile Remember. We have to keep it secret if I smile. Wink

(March 27, 2018 at 7:24 am)A Theist Wrote: Hi there KittyAnn! Thank you! Great to hear from you! Yeah, I guess I'm out voted. Looks like I'm going to have to manage a smile! Smile Remember. We have to keep it secret if I smile. Wink

LOL....

Don't you know by now that there are no secrets here in the member's photos thread?  Big Grin Big Grin
(March 27, 2018 at 7:32 am)Joods Wrote:
(March 27, 2018 at 7:24 am)A Theist Wrote: Hi there KittyAnn! Thank you! Great to hear from you! Yeah, I guess I'm out voted. Looks like I'm going to have to manage a smile! Smile Remember. We have to keep it secret if I smile. Wink

LOL....

Don't you know by now that there are no secrets here in the member's photos thread?  Big Grin Big Grin

What! I thought this was a secured thread! I'm fkd! There goes my bad reputation and there goes my membership in the He Man club!  Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131141 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one