Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(September 3, 2009 at 8:44 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: The sides of your mouth are drooping DLF with all that moaning you do Wink

You have got to be kidding me. What type of moaning are you talkin about? Sometimes moaning is good. Actually I am not a negative person. I speak my mind and usually I do it with a smile on my face. I also don't look down on people or dislike people for disagreeing with me. It's quite possible I was a little stoned in that picture.
To me it just seems you have a lot of hatred - cultural inbred mindless hatred perhaps (to be impartial Wink)
(September 3, 2009 at 9:14 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: To me it just seems you have a lot of hatred - cultural inbred mindless hatred perhaps (to be impartial Wink)

Inbred? Of all of the insults anyone can throw at me that is the worst. Considering how I loathe inbred backwards stupid white trash people. My parents are NOT related. I do not have hatred I just never sugar coat anything and I speak my mind. I'm pretty harsh but not full of hatred. My mom says that I come of as one of the most hateful people she's ever seen. My husband says I'm the meanest woman he's ever seen. Just have to know me and see me in person when I say the things I say.
Haha! Well I find you interesting at times DLF if not bordering on the psychopathic. You don't have ginger hair too by any chance??
(September 3, 2009 at 9:36 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Haha! Well I find you interesting at times DLF if not bordering on the psychopathic. You don't have ginger hair too by any chance??

Psychopathic...I like that. Gives me an edge. I have enough Native American in me that my hair is brown but I usually dye it blonde. I tan easily and don't really burn badly. I'd say that ginger hair is not in my genes.
So what hair is in your jeans? Sorry, wait, no I'm not Big Grin

Rhizo
LOL @ Rhiz Smile

Well that's something at least Wink

I Heart Native Americans. Now there's a proper religion Big Grin
Oh, and DLF,

Yes moaning IS usually good from my experience, you're doing it right!

Rhizo
(September 3, 2009 at 9:42 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: So what hair is in your jeans? Sorry, wait, no I'm not Big Grin

Rhizo

HAHA I hope there isn't any hair in my jeans. GROSS!!!! Native Americans are cool people and we could all learn a little bit of tolerance from them. Even myself.
I'm confused now.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131087 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one