Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God?
RE: When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God?
(December 19, 2015 at 8:58 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 19, 2015 at 8:48 pm)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: I'm not the one who makes claims which he cannot "prove" to anyone who doesn't want to be fooled.

You're still a projectionist, and a particularly insulting one at that. Nobody believes a word you say, not even you, and you know that. The only reason why you are here is to insult people who you hate, and you really, truly hate us because we have the mental freedom which you lack.

You are the one, sadly who makes claims which he cannot prove to anyone who doesn't want to be fooled.

Or whatever....

I am a true christian, apparently unlike delicate. If he were a true Christian, he would know the difference between faith and evidence, instead of looking it up just about everywhere on the internet. I've lived a life wherein most of my time is devoted to the "truth of God", I actually lived as an atheist for about 25 years ( I am 30 years old ). But I now know what atheists are like. Not that this is at all any of your buisness. You think I'm a "projectionist". Whatever that is.... No, I am a faith abiding god FEARING christian, a term that people like you are, apparently, deathly afraid of. I, unlike you, have the EXPERIENCE to back each, and every one, of my claims.

You, mister hankey, and your response which, I thought, I was trying to respond to , ha ha!-- are a TOTAL waste, you are a total idiot, and yes, I am a particularly insulting christian. That's about the only way you can, apparently now mister hankey but it sounds like your mad again, debate on this forum. Is debate too big of a word for you? Or is it just your fear of closet homosexuality? I know what it is that you FEAR mister hankey! Faith!

haha!se

Thank you for making it so plain to see how uneducated you are, Mr. No True Scotsman!

(December 19, 2015 at 8:58 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: No, I am a faith abiding god FEARING christian, a term that people like you are, apparently, deathly afraid of. I, unlike you, have the EXPERIENCE to back each, and every one, of my claims.

On experience, you have more than met your match, Virginia! If I choose not to follow you beyond this round, it's only because you aren't worthy.

Your fundamental failure in understanding is that experience in argument has no value here, and tactical argument is all you have. Or I should say others on your side tend to have it, those who can do better than project and deflect the way children do on their school playgrounds.

Present evidence of an empirical nature for your case, or go home. Seeing how you have proved yourself to be not even aware of the No True Scotsman fallacy, chances are you wouldn't know empirical evidence if it bit you in the ass!
Mr. Hanky loves you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God? - by God of Mr. Hanky - December 19, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6254 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3528 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2669 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3560 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1810 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 5099 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8946 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 3055 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 19341 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1143 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4