Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party?
RE: Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party?
(January 7, 2016 at 7:28 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Here's my favou- I mean, guest list:

The ultimate lads night out (fuck a party):
- SteelCurtain. He can be my wingman. Those guns and my banter would absolutely rake it in.
- Rhythm. Would probably be the one guy that's just plain down for anything and does it all with a smile on his face.
- Cinjin. Gonna need him there if we get into a fight with some dickhead bouncers.
- Stimbo. Wise ass cracking quality banter all night I bet.
- Tibbers. He's a nerd, but a cool nerd, you know? Like one of those people who plays Yu-Gi-Oh but doesn't give a fuck and just straight up owns it. Yeah, he can come.
- Lastpoet. I'd end up arguing with the fucker and probably swing for him but I'm sure we'd end up hugging it out telling each other how much we love each other.
- Pandaemonium. Bantersaurus Rex if I ever knew one.
- FrankieJ. Shame this bugger don't come here anymore, my age and he was pure bants. Can imagine going out with him would be a laugh.
- BrianSoddingBoru. If he said Boru at the end of every sentence it would make the night.
- Vic. Always up for the banter is this dude. Bet he'd do anything for a shot.
- CD. I've always had the feeling he'd be the most adult if we went out. He'd be the guy convincing the bouncers that the rest of us aren't that drunk.
- Robvalue. Running out of ways that I can say someone is an absolute lad.
- CapnAwesome. The bloke who's always telling us about the ridiculous adventures he's been on but is really just Paul Finch in disguise. Still a straight up cool as fuck dude.
- A theist. Only if he wore the hat.
- Yeauxleaux. Another ledge. Bet he likes a cheeky Nando's.
- Ben Davis. This guy would be showing the DJ how to fucking DJ.
- Huggy74. Lol jk not really.

Now for the Ann Summers party in which I play the role of GBF.
- Shell B. I know Tibs I know.
- Summerqueen. Honestly, wouldn't be a party without her would it?
- Catholic_Lady. She'd be that one who plays all innocent but is really the dirtiest of the lot.
- Losty. I don't even have to say anything for Losty. She's my bae.
- Beccs. I was tempted to invite Beccs to the lads night she's such banter, but I don't know if she'd legit enjoy the sausage that much.
- Kayenneh. It would be weird seeing a lass who you look up to as a big sister in a thong with dildo in hand, but hey I'd be rude not to invite her.
- The_Empress *cough* Becca *cough*. On one condition, she brings a hula hoop and gets completely shit faced.
- Luckie. This one would be displaying her large collection of sex toys, I'm sure.
- Clueless Morgan. Even though I'd be in the friend zone, I'd be totally cool with it. #notreallycanIhaveyournumber

Alright alright, I can't include anymore without it getting silly.

Now for the ultimate party we throw all these peeps together, play a bunch of shitty student drinking games round my gaff, get Ben Davis on the decks, Cinjin on the guitar, and have a bloody stupendous time.

If I haven't mentioned your name here, it's not because I've forgot. It's because I don't like you Smile

Bump

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? - by Napoléon - January 7, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2334 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7867 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 886 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2166 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 984 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 3137 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1462 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What is your current forum goal? Foxaèr 166 18284 June 22, 2018 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8866 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4637 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*