Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 24, 2016 at 1:20 pm)Losty Wrote: I never ever made a single argument about biology having no bearing you fucking liar.

He is a fucking liar.

I am talking about Pool, not to him. I stand by my decision not to respond to him.

It may seem fawning and ostentatious of me for me to basically quote Lostykins to say "yeah!". But turtle isn't toadyish to kitten. Turtle just agrees with kitten a lot. Turtle is never toadyish. Turtle is turtleish. And turtle is not Lostykins' toady toad. Turtle is Lostykins' turtley turtle.

No one said otherwise but just sayin'. Turtle ain't gonna hold back on the "You are soooo right Lostykins!" posts because she is indeed sooo right sooo often IMO. Turtle agrees with kitten a lot. And it would be insincere if I didn't say what I think. I shall persist with my "you're so fucking right Losty!" posts because being honest is important to me and so is Losty.

* Edwardo Piet wonders if he has made bestest kitten blush

Hehe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by Edwardo Piet - April 24, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1657 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive