Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 5:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 30, 2016 at 2:40 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: No. Killing homosexuals is a Christian & a Jewish sentence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_an...stoning.29

Quote:
  • Intercourse between two men.

In the Christian bible though; here's the verse:

http://biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm

Quote:
Parallel Verses
New International Version
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

New Living Translation
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Christianity does call for the murder of gays; we do not need a pastor to tell us; it is right there in the bible.

Now; proving that the Quran -which is the Muslim holy book- calls for the murder of homosexuals. Actually, there are no verses which say so, be my guest and search the book from page 1 to page 604.

If you didn't find any verse that supports your claims,please cut the propaganda.
From the Quran. The official source of revelation, not the Hadith.
Killing homosexuals exists only in the Hadith.
 -and please; don't play gymnastics around words-, please, admit that these Muslim scholars who called for the murder of homosexuals, counted only -and only on- their hunch, imagination, guessing and ancient tales which Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to forbid its writing.

Those scholars whom you quoted -Dirch-; didn't tell you that their Hadith books contain this exact piece of literature:

Quote:Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said,
(A) “Do not write anything from me EXCEPT QURAN. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it.”
(B) Again, in the book “Taq-yeed Al-Ilm”, Abu Saeed Al-Khudry said, ” I asked the Messenger of God a permission to write his hadiths, but he refused to give me a permission.”

And another fishy tale, that Muslims don't like to admit:

Quote:From Ibn Hanbal: Zayd Ibn Thabit (The Prophet’s closest revelation writer) visited the Khalifa Mu’aawiyah (more than 30 years after the Prophet’s death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu’aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. ” the messenger of God ordered us never to write anything of his hadith”.

Now, a little bit of disturbing tale:

Quote:The farewell Pilgrimage of the Prophet Muhammad is a cornerstone in the Muslim history. The Final Sermon given by the Prophet during this pilgrimage was witnessed by thousands of Muslims. There are however, THREE versions of this sermon in the Hadith books.
[A] 1- First version, ” I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Family.
[b] 2-Second version, “I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Sunnah” .[/b]
[b][C] 3- Third version, “I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the BOOK OF GOD.”
[/b]

Did the Muslim scholars you used to quote, tell you anything about the interesting case that many before me just made?
Here; take a look, the case is long, I just quoted the tip of the iceberg:

https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/05/2...hs-part-1/

Let's not drift away from the main concept. Your scholars of choice don't represent Islam, because they simply don't use Islam's main book to rule; yet use other books -which are called the Hadith-, and which are proved to contain contradiction by the admission of these scholars themselves !

I just proved the contradiction there above, didn't I? 
When it comes to the Quran, we have no case of contradiction. I spent 3 years here, testing the book against hordes of Christians and atheists without luck in finding a single contradiction like the one above; 600 pages of consistincy -that don't involve the killing of homosexuals or the stoning of women who have sex-.

Did your scholars tell you that, or did they quote "Mu’aawiyah", the racist who invaded Spain and enslaved the native Goths, and started one of the biggest cracks between Muslim asians and Europeans (one that is still burning until today; one that triggered the Crusades and massive massacres).

He also proved his pure hatred to the prophet Mohammed and his family, when he butchered his family members and literally prosecuted them and their followers, until the Shiite faith came to life; notice that he supported his racist campaign with the same weapon he taught his children to use: THE HADITH.

The same weapon his kingdom used against the Spanish, the French -in the moore invasions of Europe-, and until today, we are bleeding because of the books he issued and ordered to be written. 

The evidence is up there.

So he did kill other believers in the name of his racist kingdom, in a direct rejection to the obvious verses in the Quran that forbid Muslims to attack for conquest:

( Sura 2 verse 190 )   Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

(Sura 5 Verse 2 )   O you who have believed, do not violate the rites of Allah or [the sanctity of] the sacred month or [neglect the marking of] the sacrificial animals and garlanding [them] or [violate the safety of] those coming to the Sacred House seeking bounty from their Lord and [His] approval. But when you come out of ihram, then [you may] hunt. And do not let the hatred of a people for having obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram lead you to transgress. And cooperate in righteousness and piety, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

No, Dirch. There are other sects. There are Muslims who believe in what the lord said. Muslims that don't want gays dead, or atheists killed, or Christians killed, or Jews dead.

There are Muslims who fear the heavy day, Muslims who fear God, they don't want to transgress, they want to obey what their lord said :

( Sura 17 Verse 33 )   And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law].

I'll be honest. I'm bisexual. I like feminine men; what you people call "transexuals". I have feelings for them, I admit it. But my religion never said that they should be killed. Again, go search the Quran and tell me where the verse is.

The only thing you'll find, is the story of Lot. and that story prohibits Muslims from practicing homosexuality, but killing homosexuals is -just like killing humans- is a job of God, only him, and after him the law enforcement that fights criminals and repay "murder" with "murder" (an example is stopping terrorists at gay bars by force). And if you believe, God gave them that permission, and only he takes the life eventually; so in terms of logic; he takes our lives either ways.

God takes our souls, it happens daily, that's why you have so many atheists who reject him, and that's why we need to tell them why they shouldn't. Never hiding why we believe and what Allah -God; not the son or the holy spirit; but God-.

Did you take the time, to research Islam before you state what you said?
Those scholars didn't provide the full image of the moon. To see the proof of that; read my post.

I seriously do not think anyone could be more dishonest if they tried. you have twisted my words so much you can not even quote them in fear of exposing your strawman/lies. I honestly did not even know who you were talking to till you mentioned me by name as your counter point were so far off what I had originally said I could not recognize them as supposedly being what I had said.

What you have done is so disgraceful it sicken me to try and go line by line to expose what you have twisted...

Just think about this for a moment. Be honest with yourself (Even if you can never admit to me or anyone else publicly) at all you have changed in what I said and what I quoted inorder for you to refute my message. Look at how you misquoted me in saying 'I believe that their are no other muslims sects.' Again I pointed to several other sects, but 1/2 of your diatribe goes on and on refuting the idea that there are other sects when I clearly state this very same thing! I said 90% are sunni that means there are approx 162,000,000 muslims who belong to other sects... but 1.62 billion who belong or identify as sunni muslim. So that means 1/2 of you little speech has no bearing on the subject matter. as the vast majority of Islam is indeed unified under one sect.

This is what i find when I study with indoctrinated Muslims. They only know enough of their history and law to make any real conversation manontious and they often default to red herring and strawman tactics to pretend to be having a topical conversation. when if they truly ever once sat down and examined what they believe, their faith would shatter. (the same is true with indoctrinated Christian and liberal athesits.) the point being often times people like you only have a small picture of what they believe and even if what is being discussed has nothing to do with what they know, they will change the topic being discussed so they can put in their two cents. this is what you did here. Know what you think you know, is not even being discussed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting - by Drich - June 30, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 5108 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5718 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2361 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1321 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 474 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1372 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4938 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4105 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 802 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1998 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13