Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are scared and I don't blame them.
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them.
(July 3, 2016 at 12:30 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I posted this on another forum:

This probably would have been best left there. Just my opinion.

MysticKnight Wrote:1. Muslims are a threat to every culture out there

Religion makes people do stupid and crazy things all in the name of a deity. NOT just Muslims. Any religion that has a god interested in using threats and violence in order to subdue people into following them, automatically makes the religion a threat to society.

MysticKnight Wrote:Christianity and Judaism has many of the same original rules of Islam, but, their people don't seek to implement them in today's world.  This is why in Surahs that advocate these teachings it's also emphasized not to fear people but fear God, not fear a blame of a blamer, and be sincere to God in his love and firm against the disbelieving people.
bold mine
Again any religion that teaches it's believers that they must fear the same god they claim loves them, is a dangerous religion. Love should never equate fear. Do we not tell victims of abuse that they don't have to be afraid of their abuser? Do we not teach victims of abuse that their abuser doesn't love them if they demand the victim fear them? So why should a double standard be okay for a god? Answer: it's not okay.

MysticKnight Wrote:Every people abandoned this duty but obviously we cannot. 

Sorry - not "every" people believe in a god. Therefore, not everyone is going to fall for the bs of fearing a god. Especially one that's imaginary.

MysticKnight Wrote:The mess will only be solved by recognizing we need a leader and guide from God.

No, sorry. We don't need a leader or a guide from an unknown who refuses to even directly come down and show his face to provide evidence that he's even real. I'll pass on that whole pretending to have an imaginary friend thing. I already did that as a child. [/quote]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them. - by Joods - July 3, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1301 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 4264 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 590 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1686 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4978 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda