Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 12:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are scared and I don't blame them.
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them.
(July 4, 2016 at 11:07 am)robvalue Wrote: Seconded, nice job Smile

Only once you're outside can you see the ball and chain round everyone's ankles.

Yeah, I can see how ridiculous religious people can be now, and I used to be like them. The funniest thing is when two muslims fight and both of em' think God are protecting them, whos side is Allah on? The one who prayed the best?
And what many of them don't realise is they're also feeling chained up and without freedom without realising because of their religions. They cope with it by adapting the religion to fit their lifestyle, e.g some say it's okay not to pray aslong as you're a good person and believe in god, some say you can fast for a day and all your sins will be forgiven. It's awful and horrible that some people live with those beliefs until their death when they could've had a much better life with more freedom yet died like every muslim does, with no heaven nor hell.

I used to say I won't speak about religion and such with my children and let them decide for themselves, but no. I'm going to bring them the facts and make them meet stuff with skepticism and won't hesitate on debunking the fairy tales they might believe because they bring no good and I don't agree with the statement that ignorance is bliss. Ignorance is a roadblock for progress and evolving as a person.

Edit: Regarding my first paragraph, my intention wasn't to be judgemental and I know it doesn't apply to everyone but I've seen that happen on many ocassions and I'm just pointing it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are scared and I don't blame them. - by RozKek - July 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1312 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. Mystic 39 4344 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 595 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1694 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 5025 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda