Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Dear atheist colleagues thanks for your participation and contribution.

I am only one person not a battalion, it is impossible for me to attend to you each and everyone; that why I always address you all as my atheist colleagues, let you everyone find in my posts what you each one finds in my posts to apply to your each one's expectation.

Earlier I was hoping to be able to exchange with only one poster at a time, that did not work out - because, yes others complained that I was not attending to them; besides the posters I thought I would be on an one on one protocol could not be present to me and I to him or her every instance, when I had posted a message directed to him or her, and the latter to me.

Please try to grasp my idea that when we talk we are using concepts in our mind and making up propositions in our mind, all of them are not any affirmation of the existence of the objects referred to in the concepts and propositions in our mind.

And that is the notice I am giving you all dear atheist colleagues, but it is obvious that you refuse to give your confirmation of concurrence to my idea.

To you it is when we think in our mind we already affirm, and that is a fallacy at least in my appreciation of how humans think and act.

So, let me just say in an expanded fashion:

There is no affirming of any consequent, because I am not making any affirmation of any consequent.

I am telling you already many times that you talk in your mind and I talk in my mind, mind to mind; and when we concur on concepts in our mind, then we go forth into the objective reality of existence outside our minds, to search for evidence of the entity corresponding to the concept of God or more correctly the information of the concept of God in our mind.

The fact is that you don't agree with me on the concept of God, just the concept, there is no affirmation at all at this stage of exchange between us and also with all my atheist colleagues.

That is my constant request to you all, to distinguish between the realm of concepts in our mind and the realm of objective existence outside our mind.

It is what scientists do, they make up concepts and make up propositions, all in their minds, then they go forth into the objective reality of existence outside of concepts and propositions in their minds, to look for evidence; and even wait for centuries for the evidence to appear, in particular when science has invented equipment and instrument by which observation to encounter evidence becomes possible.

Please keep in mind that I am only one person, not a battalion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - November 3, 2016 at 5:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6063 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3382 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1140 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2085 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2076 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1009 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1418 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7271 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7440 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG