Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 22, 2024, 11:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Dear everyone here, thanks for your presence and contribution to this thread of mine.

Now, I am so glad that I have chanced upon this web forum of Atheistforums.org, because the powers that be here are real genuine 100% gentlemen intellectuals who are to date adherents to impartiality, nonpartisanship.

More theists should come here, so that one day this forum will be the home of theists who really care to write their thoughts here without any sword pressed to their neck by the forum’s founders and owners and operators though they are atheists.

The way I see it, and it is a reinforcement of my finding way back when I started to study atheists' ways and means of thinking, atheists make investigation on the issue God exists or not: so difficult and even impossible to themselves, because they have armed themselves with all kinds of ways and means: as to NOY think on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas in order to NOT be relevant to the issue at all.

Here is an experiment, tell me atheists what is your information on the concept of God as known with certainty by one Mariosep?

With Reputation: 0 and Warning Level: 0%,  in #688 9 hours ago Mariosep Wrote:Mariosep
Warning Level: 0%

RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
9 hours ago

Dear atheists, I find proving God is so simple, and I show it simple in my OP, click on page 1 to read my proof in the OP; here I will summarize it quickly:

I posit the concept of God, namely, in concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

With the concept in my mind I proceed to the objective reality of existence and I find countless instances of causation.

All of the instances of causation are evidence of God's presence and action.

Therefore God exists as the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning – the evidence shows it to be so.

To prove God exists is as simple as proving the nail has an inventor, I mean the nail that we hammer on to bind two pieces of wood together, that it has an inventor – of course if you will, we can talk also about the nail in our fingers and toes.

Proving God exists is also simple with us knowing  that babies are caused by their papas and mamas, and that fact brings the intelligent mind of man to infer ultimately to the existence and action of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Okay, atheists, starting with Simon Moon, why do you find it so difficult or even impossible?

Try proving that the nail has an inventor, you find that difficult or even impossible?

Try it, I challenge all of you atheists: all you have to do is to know that the nail is not self-made, but it was invented by an entity with intelligence - as simple as that.

Okay, tell me why you find it so difficult and even impossible to prove God exists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - November 10, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6042 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3376 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1140 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2084 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2076 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1009 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1414 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7271 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7436 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG