Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump claims largest ever crowd for inaugeration
RE: Trump claims largest ever crowd for inaugeration
(January 22, 2017 at 6:34 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote:
(January 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Nuh-uh KellyAnne. Answer the fucking question or at the very least acknowledge the fact that you spoke out of your ass.

I spoke out of my ass.

Now, is saying that is was the largest attending inugeration actually demonstrably incorrect at this point?
Yes.

(January 22, 2017 at 7:04 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote:
(January 22, 2017 at 6:42 pm)Orochi Wrote: If there are no official Statistics then it's still lying to say you have the largest. It's no else's job  to show it's false. It's there job to have those statists before making the claim

Your excuses are getting boring
I haven't excused anything. I admitted that it wasn't an offhand comment. You're delusional as usual.

(January 22, 2017 at 6:53 pm)abaris Wrote: Look at the picture comparisons. They speak for themselves.

[Image: peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg]

Obama 2009

[Image: peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg]

I know there are these picture comparisons. However from what I understand trump and the gang are basically saying that simply showing comparing two pictures doesn't prove anything; That One picture could have captured the event when it wasn't at its largest and then been deliberately used for comparison to one that was

If you check the time of the photo, and you can, it was taken DURING the speech, the point at which the mot people are present.

I know, act checking on your own is hard, but stop making up excuses before you even look to see if it's a valid excuse.

(January 22, 2017 at 7:06 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote:
(January 22, 2017 at 6:34 pm)Orochi Wrote: I don't why you guys are surprised trump could walk out on the white house lawn draped in a cloak of human skin. pledge his allegiance to Putin . knife a nun  and burn a children's hospital down.  While quoting hitler speeches then demand the first child of ever household be placed in bondage to him. While masturbating to human sacrifice. And then have a puppy for dinner .And canofmountaindew ,Pool, A Theist ,Reptile, and the rest of the asserted trump fan boys would cry fake news or whatever other lame excuse they need to maintain the delusion trumps a good president.

Meanwhile the very OP of this thread is literally propagating a false story.

top kek.

(January 22, 2017 at 7:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We know that THEY are lying fucks.  Right now we are trying to decide about YOU.

No need to decide; This is a forum; The exchange is all text and it ain't going anywhere. Point out where I'm lying (excluding the mistake that I already owned.)
Holy shit, his press secretary said it in a statement sanctioned by Trump.  And hut he did say it looked to be "about a million and a half" in his own words.
Jessus fucking ahole christ. They try and shut down the news when they print facts, and this is your response.  No wonder the country is fucked from people like you.

(January 22, 2017 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(January 22, 2017 at 6:28 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote: Curiously, is there any real statistics on the attendance of the inaugeration?
The country has a thousand spy agencies and 10 million spies, 500,000 news agencies, spy satellites that can read a license plate number from outer space, and not one of them can determine how many people were at the inauguration.  We need a giant asteroid to put us out of our misery.

(January 22, 2017 at 7:10 pm)Orochi Wrote: Excuses Excuses
The top picture was taken several hours before noon, so of course there will be fewer people in it.  But even so the Gestapo were inefficient at allowing people into the site and couldn't (or wouldn't) process a massive amount of people rapidly.
Link please.  It was taken during his speech, that snapshot is when it was at it's fullest.

Here is timelapse of the crowd for of the entire event.  Estimates are between 200k and 250k people, based on the crowd seen here and on the bus's taken.  In any case, there is no way in freaking hell it was the largest ever. Large for a Republican?  Kinda, it's not terribad.  He should be happy with what he got and move the fuck on to, you know GOVERNING THE COUNTRY.  Not defending his ego. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017...e-evidence

Wow, it is totally true. he could literally say ANYTHING, no matter the evidence, and his supporters take his word over demonstrable fact. The security thing he said in the press conference was also shown to be an outright lie.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump claims largest ever crowd for inaugeration - by Aroura - January 22, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1898 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1123 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37107 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3342 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1612 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned? NuclearEnergy 20 4565 May 29, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  America drops "largest non-nuclear bomb in history" on Afganistan Aroura 77 12665 April 17, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3211 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4236 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1721 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon