Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell
RE: Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell
Catholic lady come give me a hug for tomorrow we all be potters clay

you will be pleased to know youwait says he is already your pet and he loves you very much and quickened so he shall unlock every crypt in every rock while the poor grass plot and plan what it will do when it is a man. Moreover youwait has no defense against the woman specially when she uses the ultimate weapon on him by which he means tears .the second she starts with the tears youwait caves in to her demands. More still if she gives youwait one of those disapproving looks that his mammas used to give when he was being bad kid, youwait feels very small. I’m Holding my thumb close to my finger . so that small. youwwait was nursed by a bunch of the harem . he has many mammas. When he comes back from a trip he has to report to them first . the Saracen women pull him by his beard and slobber on his cheek. You notice when older women kiss you they leave their saliva on you .

your question. Speaking as a devout Muslim with deep religious convictions the answer to your question depends on a lots of things. Ultimately though it depends on the sultan.

Mr.Allah says in the book of children , the quran, you can’t convert . the verses say he not only won’t guide you , but he will mislead you so as not to convert and he makes packs with Satans to deceive you to prevent you from believing. I fear you’re stuck with a deity who is a thief and foremost liquidator. I mean if you convert we can’t kill you and take your shit as the document in the OP demonstrates. Tens of thousands were slaughtered. Mr. Allah knows what he is doing . takes good care of his saracens . gives license to kill you and take your shit. We don’t have to worry about you converting . you can’t .  you die not because you refuse to convert. You die because we say you can’t. We won’t let you.Like those ISIS hostages who converted , they still had their throat slit.

In the future I’d appreciate it if you stop thinking you can out smart allah the deceiver-one of his 99 names

What is a convert ? Takes a few generations to breed the right sort of Muslim . so he has the right sort of twisted brain . you know like breeding dogs . the Islamists reckon they need 25 years in power running the show ,to undue the damage done to the twisted intellect by the colonials and to produce a functional Muslim they can work with.Hamas puts out a call it needs a suicide bomber . Bunch line up before the blink of an eye..It took years diligence and hard work to produce that shit .

the sultan has a frontal lope as opposed to allah . The sultan won’t kill you if he needs you . In Muslim population he needs a productive minority as a tax base. A christian/jew has four ways to make money , charity, service, interest, innovation. By contrast a Muslim has only two ways to make income , charity and service.

But then now you got islamic banking .has to be tuned though .as it is it is considered loan shark if measured by western jurisprudence. The effective interest can be higher than 25%. western banks are salivating after the shit and want the shit. Yes please ,lets have some of that yo

Innovation , you need Christians /hindhu, buhddist. The Christian is cut and tailored for that shit. How so? Look at poor down trodden Ethiopia anxiously trying to set a telescope to look at the sky. Why O why? You figure it out.   
now of course in the west with the spread of secularism that is withering fast. That is why silicon valley is disgusted with trump. They can’t afford for him to ban the innovator from outside. You take out the Christian you need a replacement .

The history is rife. Al farabi teacher was Christian , an example of those who preserved parts of Hellenic shit . Maimonides jew responsible for innovation in islamic law . sickbay, Ajam  , etc  blib opps blip electroiniiiic mAlFUNCtion......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr boom baaaaa

You can’t have an atheist who considers few hundred words as wall text. A mind set propelled by maximum pleasure and least pain is what if not a pig?

C’mon admitted western atheist ,  you’re pig. Open a post and tell me what is the good life ? I’ sit back and laugh at you. You’re pig and conversion to islam come from your group .then you go to ISIS you get Used as cannon fodder.

You want to laugh check the guy who calls me weird and then turns  around and says an athiest doesn’t believe in gods ?he is too far gone to see that’s saying he knows god.

Oh oh eeeeeeeeeeeeee he is a troll... how long are we to put up with him. eeeeee.

Pig pig pig pig .

what is it ?
pig pig pig
where is it?
Sty sty sty
Say ten pig prayers before and after you gorge yourself, 24/7

Hey Catholic lady, i haven’t really answered your question. Just a passing touch. Takes many hours to answer .I’ve to do college crab for professor dickhead. You made me come. don’t do it again . I mean to here . come here to thread .u married right . okay then. I 've to be gentleman. don't call two days .Okay.good

Messages In This Thread
RE: Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell - by Youwait - July 28, 2017 at 8:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 5254 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3379 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8364 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1425 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  Convert me if you can DeistPaladin 152 52294 August 12, 2022 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6821 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5593 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3797 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8050 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any atheist WinterHold 94 5120 October 4, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: LastPoet