Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
RE: Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius"
(April 1, 2012 at 5:46 am)Atheist Anarchist Wrote: Let's see if this forum supports free speech or not. I've only been here a month or so, but it's become clear to me that one of your admins (Tiberius) is a right-wing nutjob(so? it'd be a dull world if we were all the same, and he ain't a nutjob), who loves fascism(FAIL, he's a libertarian, not a fascist), and argues FOR racism(no! you're seeing what you want to see, fucknut. He argues that it's someone's right to be rascist and that the government has no right to tell you what to do, geez) in many different threads. He is also a self-admitted HACKER who says he can crack our passwords (which is ILLEGAL).

No respectable free thought forum could support such views(this is an Atheism forum, not a 'freethinking' forum, there is a difference, made quite obvious with your narrow minded posts), let alone have a person with such views as an admin with access to all our personal data. I propose that we join together and petition for his removal.(NO, he's the best admin we could all hope for)

BTW, this isn't an April Fool(oh, but you are). The timing isn't great, but anyone who cares about freedom from oppression should be VERY concerned about this guy having any kind of power.(Actually i'm anything but concerned, Tiberius is open about what he does on here(which is only good stuff) and there's a face behind the screen name too, and his credentials are on the internet and are easy to find, heck it'll show you how he learned to put up man ass on your screen ffs)

And fwiw, he has a Masters Degree in Computer Science (and i think something to do with hacking/ethics) and has done research at Cambridge University(if my memory serves me right). Which makes him one smart fascist as opposed to you, a cretinous Communist. See, we can play moronic completely off the mark name calling too.

Please, please, please look up the definition of fascist, you really don't get it, you Stalinist retard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to remove the right-wing fascist, elitist, racist admin "Tiberius" - by 5thHorseman - April 1, 2012 at 9:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2255 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Remove Vulgar Thread Titles Neo-Scholastic 191 19069 March 20, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Tiberius Party Hat and Wine Glass. Pyrrho 16 3027 August 29, 2015 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Please remove the gender identifier. Pyrrho 48 8058 May 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist" R-e-n-n-a-t 16 7282 April 1, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Request to ignore Tiberius reverendjeremiah 1 2091 February 21, 2012 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Remove EvidenceVsFaith Bef 61 31281 June 11, 2009 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Darwinian