Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it ever right to use a racial slur to make a point?
Is it ever right to use a racial slur to make a point?
The author of a pro-obama op-ed used the 'N' word in the title of his article to make a political point in a local New York newspaper...."N***er in the White House"

Quote:Newspaper runs headline referring to President Obama as N-word

News flash for you far-left fringers:...and you know who you are here on AF, no matter the context for which the racist 'N' slur was intended, Blacks still find the word offensive....

Quote:The West View News ran an opposing view column below Collier’s piece by African American columnist Alvin Hall titled, "This headline offends me."

"The decision to use this headline feels misguided to me," Hall writes. "I don’t see how its use benefits anyone, but I do feel all too clearly how it deeply offends me."

Once again, the far-left fringe, as well as some on this very very forum, have proven themselves the closet racists they actually are...

http://news.yahoo.com/newspaper-runs-hea...06434.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
Is it ever right to use a racial slur to make a point? - by A Theist - July 7, 2014 at 7:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word? Minimalist 19 2001 August 17, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just speculation at this point but..... Brian37 86 13742 January 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Seems As If They Had A Point Minimalist 21 3113 December 25, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  They Didn't Even Have The Decency To Use KY Jelly Minimalist 16 1783 December 4, 2017 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Bill Maher Draws Backlash After Using Racial Slur A Theist 52 10561 June 5, 2017 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Isis
  And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All! Minimalist 33 6429 February 25, 2017 at 6:15 am
Last Post: abaris
  Huckabee Wants To Use Army To Stop Abortion Nope 37 6565 August 1, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The New Fox News Talking Point About the SC Shootings Nope 27 6057 June 23, 2015 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Oxford U. Press bans use of pork-related words to avoid offending Muslims pocaracas 14 4550 January 15, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus