Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 8:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you care about your significant other's sexual past?
RE: Do you care about your significant other's sexual past?
(August 7, 2015 at 2:21 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I think you missed the point of my post. Sometimes you don't find out whether or not you actually like something until you try it. And then what if one of you really likes it - it's a huge deal - and the other doesn't?

I've been there.

I don't see why they can't compromise. If one person has a BDSM fetish and the other doesn't have that same fetish, can't they just have BDSM sex sometimes, and sometimes have vanilla sex? Variety seems like it'd be better anyway.

I don't have that fetish, but if my husband did, I'd want to please him. I'd be happy to incorporate that into our lovemaking at times, and he'd be happy to have "normal" sex with me other times. That's what I meant by self giving love. Both people want to please the other.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you care about your significant other's sexual past? - by Catholic_Lady - August 7, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 830 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2173 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 403 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 341 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions? no one 21 2920 June 11, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 873 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1457 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1162 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1176 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Interlocutor and other ugly words. Succubus 0 215 March 29, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Succubus