Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again?
Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again?
Personally, I discovered that I have a scent fetish..smelling women makes me horny, very very horny, armpits and feet and bellybuttons -nasty; eh?-, smothering...etc. Like getting my face crushed by a strong, confident woman's ass, smelling her anus's scent, spending hours under the warmth of her feet, savor the lips and taste the bellybutton, then end up sucking the toes..to get dominated, by older, stronger, confident women.

But that I wish for and lust for, out of sexual will. It only lasts for the session, only lasts for the night in bed. It never extends to become a moral code that is right, never does it become even close from being chosen as a healthy lifestyle that should be done all the time.

Women are just like men: creatures. They commit crimes, they do bad things, they kill, they rape, they rob, they bully, and certainly: they sin..
As women got abused throghout history, men were also abused and discriminated against, for tyranny; gender is obsolete: it doesn't matter that much. Tyranny never tells the difference.

But let's come to feminism, and discuss the stream of thought that tries to make me suck toes even in coffee breaks; demanding me to cut my private parts and become a slave, a literal slave, serving the female superior race..Feminism is a religion, and it appoints women as idols to be worshiped, making them a protected entity that is above everything including the law..

It's understandable for women to slap men. But it is never understandable -by feminist standards- for men to return the favor..I'm not speaking about domistic abuse..
I'm speaking about "Stop treating women as children" and begin to "treat them as mature humans".

You shouldn't slap "people". not "women".

Feminism is nasty.

Messages In This Thread
Feminism: why am I supposed to worship women's feet again? - by WinterHold - April 3, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Again??? This is why Jesus keeps well away Cyberman 25 5203 September 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Worship and Emotion Astreja 32 8218 July 1, 2017 at 3:41 am
Last Post: KerimF
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13545 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How do people justify the worship of Yahweh? Celestine 13 4664 August 22, 2015 at 8:30 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why would women want to join a Religion? Spooky 65 12486 March 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why worship? robvalue 103 19388 January 27, 2015 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  Women's Position In Religion Nope 30 5584 January 12, 2015 at 4:40 pm
  What could a omnipotent God want with the worship of humans? Lemonvariable72 58 10876 November 24, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supposed Theist Morality Striper 26 7363 November 5, 2014 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Gods supposed perfection MistressD 122 14340 November 5, 2014 at 7:04 am