Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romania's hot events [crazy]
Romania's hot events [crazy]
I remember Trump's words,

"There is nothing the political establishment will not do, no lie that they won't tell to hold their prestige and their power at your expense."
It might not be true in USA, but is 100% true in the politics in Romania.

I'm talking about the events you might have heard, discussed here.

Now something funny about it: the Minister of Justice (Social Democrat) held a mockery of a social debate about the urgency ordinate that had already been issued.

https://www.facebook.com/OvidiuOantaProT...6300927409

There you can see a woman in her 50s, an uneducated romanian gypsy, with a purple kerchief. She is talking to the minister. I'll do my best to translate grammar errors too. Smile

Here it goes (words from background in (), explanations in []):
Quote:So I came here before you here so I could express a point of view. That is, I want to say that behind me, in the left and the right side of me there is none but the people who are against the amnesty! Because you know why, Mr. minister, I want to talk to you personally because I believe that you I have no idea how you will be able to outface to so many ideas! Simply he [i.e. the people] are against Mr. Dragnea [the President of the Social Democrats], are against the Social Democrats!

(man: against the dictators, lady!)

... I to me I am not interested but in one thing. I have my boy, he had stolen three cars...
(laughter)

(man: to the prison!)

... and he is, yes, listen to me, he is, he is, listen a bit, please, for I have listened. These [around here] are the people taken to the streets by Iohannis [the President, who stands against the urgency ordinance]. So pretty please, pretty please. Pretty please, they are very dangerous these people...

(man (mocks): yeah-yeah sure!)

...He wants to make...

(man(mocks): Yeah-yeah-yeah, we steal cars!)
(man(mocks): no-no-no, we let the cars for them to steal!)

... mister, mister minister, he doesn't want anything else but to, these people doesn't wants but for you to turn them with the face against the wall to shoot them with the pistol! A thousand to die for them to live, this is what Iohannis wants, he the nazi [i.e. ethnic german]!

(man: let the whole country see what she's saying!)

... Yes, this is what Iohannis wants. From when he took to the power Ioha..., you hear, from when Iohannis took to the power, have I heard him of democracy? Have I heard him about a pensioner? Have I heard him an employee? Have I heard him about an old man, about ill people like myself and so [on], hospitals, and, has he made inquiries? No. He doesn't care!

(woman(mocks): you're right woman!)
(man (mocks): Indeed woman, all criminals must be on the streets (undistinguishable))

... Doesn't want but to, look around, can anybody live there [i.e. in the prison]? One only one day to make [in prison], a judge, for one judge to see. I haven't, I haven't... (undistinguishable). So, among the judges, a day I want them to make, two days in prison to see how it is. And they will no longer play with the people's lives. Mister Prime Minister [she addresses the minister of justice], I want to talk to you personally.

(Minister: We'll talk lady, let us finish the debates and then we talk.)

... Please, pretty please, give amnesty, this cannot be [i.e. otherwise it's outrageous]! The kids [i.e. sons] die in the prison.

(Minister: Okay lady.)

... he got out, he paid, now he has 6 years to spend [i.e. in the prison], how much longer to stay? Where are we, in the prison camps [i.e. from "concentration camps"]?

(Minister: Okay lady, thank you. (undistinquishable))
I'll add context info in further posts.

Messages In This Thread
Romania's hot events [crazy] - by Zenith - February 2, 2017 at 3:20 pm
RE: Romania's hot events [crazy] - by Zenith - February 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3300 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1811 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Interesting Turn of Events in California Minimalist 25 3080 May 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1706 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2554 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Tongue Finally a world leader to get Vorlon all hot and bothered over GUBU 2 1433 June 3, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Meanwhile, in Romania - half a million march against the government pocaracas 14 2733 February 25, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10872 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2225 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  How to deal with discussing hot button issues with a family member GoHalos1993 11 1647 June 13, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue