Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 7:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One question for Christians
RE: One question for Christians
(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: ...the writers of the Bible didn’t need to have such knowledge, the words are God-breathed and that’s why they never say anything that is actually wrong. I think you get my point about NASA though; descriptive language accomplishes more in certain situations than scientific language.

Telling me that something is God-breathed (and thank you for defining this term for me) is the same as telling me that Santa Claus called you on the telephone and told you to write down his naughty and nice list, after which you proceeded to propagate this information to everyone. I can't take you on your word because, first, you would need to prove that Santa is real, and, second, I don't care who Santa thinks is naughty or nice. Even if the god of the bible were real, I still would not worship him because I don't like with what people have written about him.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: My concern is that you all apply a standard of criticism to scripture that you do not apply to anything else, and that’s illogical to do so. In a sense I am looking out for you my friend. Tongue

Thanks for looking out for me. But do you apply the same standard that you use to believe in the Bible to Al-Quran or the Bhagavad Gita? I would hope so, or your words of comfort would mean nothing to me.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: If you’re going to debate with Christians you need to accurately represent our positions and doctrines, and [God-breathed is] one of our central doctrines.

Fair enough. Although you say that I don't accurately represent your positions and doctrines, I feel that the job of doing that should be up to you, as the representative. Instead, it's up to me to understand your point of view.

I do know what "God-breathed" means, and I was instead poking fun at it, because I think the concept is simply ridiculous, and the words themselves sound funny.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote:
Quote: "The author himself does not need to possess the understanding," okay okay, so your prophets were dumb as rocks. Nothing we read in their writings should be taken as reliable then.

Not at all, that’s a straw-man argument. They would have possessed the scientific knowledge of the day, but that does not mean they were dumb at all, using that same argument you’d have to claim that Newton was also “dumb as rocks” because he possessed a 17th century understanding of the Universe. The words in the Bible are inspired by God, who knows everything.

You're right. I was misappropriating my words. Let me take a step back and instead say instead that smart men were making the best approximations at how their world works. Due to discoveries of our days, their assertions look really dumb.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: I made no such appeal to special knowledge, you yourself have already conceded that there’s nothing actually wrong in the verse itself, end of discussion.

I would say that sometimes we appeal to special knowledge without realizing that we do so. Any assertion that says that there is an invisible god and the justification for believing such a concept always takes special knowledge, or special pleading. The belief itself is special, as it cannot be proven with demonstrable evidence.

Quote: It's quite sequitur...quite indeed. If I say a table is a flat, level surface, and then I tell you that tile floor is also a flat, level surface, would you think that they are both flat and level, or would you think, "No...they're two different objects, so one must be slanted!" You are a special kind of retard if you want to believe that.

Enough with the personal attacks, they only make your position look incredibly weak. Your analogy is fallacious because it is trying to use explicit descriptors to prove the author of Genesis was using implicit descriptors. I would say the table and the floor are both flat and level because you explicitly said they were. Just like I would believe the Sun and the Moon are both lights because the author of Genesis explicitly said they were. Guess what, they are both lights! They are not both light sources though, which the author never claimed they were.

Ah, shit. It wasn't a personal attack, but if you feel attacked, then I'm sorry. English colloquial speech inserts the Second-person voice "you" for the more accurate in this situation Third-person voice "one". Check it: "You are a special kind of retard if you want to believe that" should have been written " One[/be] is a special kind of retard if [b]he or she wants to believe that". That's my mistake, and I'll take the rap for it.

As for your explanation that follows...well, I agree. And that's what I was pointing out: that if we take those words written by the authors in Genesis about the sun and the moon to mean anything more, whether it be that they are light-sources or cheese, or whatever, then that person is making an assumption based on their own bias.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: ... you are trying to say that since the author claimed the Moon and the Sun are both lights, they must also both be light sources, that is like saying that since the floor and the table are both flat surfaces they must also both have four legs since the table has four legs. Since something can be a light (X) but not a light source (Y) it’s a logical non-sequitur to claim, “Object A and B both possess attribute X, therefore they must also both possess attribute Y.”

I am? I'm pretty sure that I'm meeting you on this one.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: Contradictions? Are you referring to an actual internal logical contradiction? That’s what it’d take, and those are tough to prove exist in scripture. Nobody could provide an actual one in the 30 plus page thread dedicated to the task.

No, you chose to ignore the contradictions because you read the Bible with Rose-colored glasses, as evidenced by the fact that you think it's unerring due to a doctrine that says all words in it are "God-breathed". I'll chalk this up to brain-washing, since my time in the Mormon Church gives me some insight on how that looks. Just because you choose to ignore the contradictions, doesn't mean they aren't there.

(July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote: I was not confused at all, it’s just my job to keep you from taking the discussion down rabbit holes that are not pertinent to what we’re discussing at the time. I know the way Yahweh thinks just like I would anybody else, by the way He behaves and by what He says.

And this is why I gave you rep. Your cool, calm demeanor keeps an A.D.D. guy like me on track. Tangents are a way of life for a firebrand like myself, and I do appreciate your efforts.

This is a good answer to my question about how you know how Yahweh thinks due to the fact that you can plainly read about his actions and words in your holy book. Most Xians are reluctant to admit this because they often claim the contradictory statement, "God is unknowable". However, it's these same actions and words that steer me clear of the god of the Bible. As I said before, even if he were real, I could not worship this guy. Modeling my morality after his own would make me a disreputable character indeed.

Quote: If I tell you there's a pink unicorn standing behind you, you'll tell me, "No, there isn't. There is no such thing standing behind me." I'll reply, "Well, it's invisible. It's there, you just can't see it." The claim of the invisible pink unicorn, SW, is completely and utterly bogus, unless I prove it to be true by your standards of evidence. I cannot expect you to prove it for me, for it is not your claim, but mine.

This sounds eerily similar to Sagan’s invisible dragon analogy, you didn’t steal it and just change it to a pink unicorn did you sir? Tongue This doesn’t prove the claim, “all claims are false until they are proven true” though, it at best proves that, “all claims about invisible pink unicorns are false until they are proven true.”

Banghead

Okay, I'll concede a few things here. You're right that it doesn't prove all claims are true, but the Pink Unicorn/Invisible Dragon analogy stands as a good example for outrageous claims needing proof.

You are right that you can't take me at my word when I tell you that "all claims are false until they are proven true". But I think we can agree that there are different standards of evidence for claims. I still hold to the notion that no claim should be taken at face value, but here's a example to show you how this works:

Jimmy John from the office tells you that he ate a sandwich for lunch. Even though this is entirely plausible, it doesn't make it automatically true. We believe Jimmy though, because our experience tells us that eating a sandwich for lunch is not only possible and probably true, but there's also no reason to disbelieve him, as it doesn't really matter in the end if he ate a sandwich or a burrito. Our standard of evidence is very low, and the evidence is our human experience with hearing claims like this.

On the other hand, Susan Simpson tells us that she rode a dragon to work. Hopefully we don't take her claim at face value. Experience tells us that there is nothing that can give automatic credence to her claim, for there is no evidence readily available to have us believe that she rode a dragon. The standard of evidence, therefore, needs to be higher.

This is how I see the claims about god, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Alien Abductions, you name it. It's fine that everyone doesn't have the same standard of evidence for everything, because it's not always necessary to do a full investigation into whether or not little Timmy stole a cookie from the cookie jar. If your standard of evidence for believing in an invisible god is as low as Timmy's theft, then that's your prerogative. I'm saying your standard is low for all things, but that maybe you should reexamine claims as important as belief in an invisible god whose only reference are 2000 year-old books written by people with limited knowledge about the world.

(July 15, 2013 at 5:48 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: OK. Let's start at the beginning, so to speak: Genesis chapter 1.
Yahweh creates light and calls it "day" in Gen 1:5. However, he doesn't create the sun until "day" 4, in Gen 1:16. Scripture claims that he created the sun (or "greater light") to "rule the day". But the sun doesn't "rule the day". It rather defines the whole concept of "day", as well as "evening" and "morning" mentioned on days 1, 2 and 3, referenced respectively in Gen 1:5, 1:8, and 1:13. So how exactly were there "evenings" and "mornings" without a sun?

Your mistake is that you assume days are defined in Genesis by the Sun, which is obviously not the case. All you need in order to have a day is a source of light and a rotating Earth, which are both present on day 1. The Sun is created later and from then on rules the day.

Special pleading.

Quote: Curiously, the sun isn't created until "day" 4, whatever "day" must mean since the sun, the very thing that defines what is a "day" wasn't created for the first three of them. Plants, which require sunlight, were created on "day" 3 in Gen 1:11-12. Now, plants, which thrive on photosynthesis, were created prior to the very thing that feeds them. You'd kind of think a designer would work the other way.

Plants just require light of a specific wavelength spectrum. Since we have light on day 1, plants would have been receiving light and been fine on day 3, also if plants did require sunlight (which they do not, hence why grow lights work) and not just light they’d surely be fine surviving without it for 24 hours from day 3 to 4. I hope this isn’t the best you’ve got.

Special pleading still seems to be the best you've got.

Quote: But of course, we know the sun is older than our earth and plants came much later, after the earth cooled sufficiently. So "day 3" would need to come after "day 4" to even be accurate in terms of poetic metaphor.

You know no such thing, that’s your current scientific theory of origins. What we do know is that science is fallible, so no appeal to science can be used to prove that scripture is not infallible.

Science is fallible, but the point of science is to give us the best approximation given the available evidence. An appeal to science is exactly what the doctor ordered here.

Quote: Yahweh also creates the stars in the sky in 1:16 almost as an afterthought. Primitive Hebrews didn't realize the stars were distant suns. Had they (or their god) known this, they would have had some of the stars created on "day 1", instead of "day 4". Not only are many stars older than our sun but they are much older than our earth. The earth was created on "day 3", Gen 1:10.

Again, more appeals to fallible science; that proves nothing in regards to the infallibility of scripture.

Lalala

Quote:
Day 7: "I'm bushed. Gotta rest."

That’s not what the term rest means there, when a violinist “rests” during a piece of music it simply means they stop playing, it has nothing to do with being tired. Nice try though.

If god is omnipotent as claimed, then your argument holds water, SW. So in the realm of your religion, you are right. I agree that there's no way to know if he was actually "tired", but, just as we can't know that, we also can't know if he actually created man out of dust and female from man's rib.

Messages In This Thread
One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - June 27, 2013 at 5:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ThomM - June 27, 2013 at 5:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - June 27, 2013 at 5:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - June 27, 2013 at 5:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 27, 2013 at 5:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - June 27, 2013 at 6:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 27, 2013 at 6:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - June 28, 2013 at 8:31 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - June 28, 2013 at 8:48 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - June 28, 2013 at 8:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - June 28, 2013 at 12:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 28, 2013 at 9:36 am
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - June 27, 2013 at 5:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - June 27, 2013 at 6:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Nightmonk - September 22, 2013 at 8:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 23, 2013 at 12:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 24, 2013 at 5:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 25, 2013 at 6:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - June 27, 2013 at 5:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Norfolk And Chance - June 27, 2013 at 5:57 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - June 27, 2013 at 10:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Norfolk And Chance - June 28, 2013 at 7:49 am
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - June 28, 2013 at 11:54 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 28, 2013 at 1:57 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - June 28, 2013 at 10:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - June 29, 2013 at 12:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - June 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - June 29, 2013 at 2:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - June 29, 2013 at 8:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 1, 2013 at 7:24 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 1, 2013 at 3:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 1, 2013 at 3:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 1, 2013 at 5:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 1, 2013 at 5:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 1, 2013 at 8:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by LostLocke - July 1, 2013 at 8:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 2, 2013 at 4:14 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 2, 2013 at 11:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 3, 2013 at 11:47 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 3, 2013 at 4:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 3, 2013 at 11:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - June 29, 2013 at 11:50 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - June 29, 2013 at 2:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - June 29, 2013 at 2:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - June 29, 2013 at 5:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - June 30, 2013 at 12:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - June 28, 2013 at 9:15 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - June 28, 2013 at 11:00 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 27, 2013 at 5:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - June 27, 2013 at 11:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - June 28, 2013 at 8:19 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 4, 2013 at 8:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 4, 2013 at 8:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 8, 2013 at 12:47 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 8, 2013 at 5:46 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Michael Schubert - July 8, 2013 at 6:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 9, 2013 at 6:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 9, 2013 at 8:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - July 10, 2013 at 12:15 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 10, 2013 at 12:50 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 10, 2013 at 2:47 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 10, 2013 at 12:00 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 10, 2013 at 7:27 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 10, 2013 at 7:41 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 10, 2013 at 10:40 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Edwardo Piet - August 12, 2013 at 5:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by freedomfromforum - August 29, 2013 at 11:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 30, 2013 at 5:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ThomM - September 16, 2013 at 2:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 18, 2013 at 3:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Zone - September 18, 2013 at 6:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 18, 2013 at 7:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Zone - September 18, 2013 at 7:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 18, 2013 at 7:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Norfolk And Chance - June 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - June 27, 2013 at 6:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 27, 2013 at 6:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - June 27, 2013 at 6:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - June 27, 2013 at 10:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - June 28, 2013 at 7:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - June 27, 2013 at 6:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - June 27, 2013 at 6:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - June 27, 2013 at 10:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - June 28, 2013 at 9:00 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - June 28, 2013 at 9:39 am
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - June 28, 2013 at 12:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - June 28, 2013 at 3:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - June 28, 2013 at 6:52 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - June 28, 2013 at 7:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - June 28, 2013 at 11:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - June 30, 2013 at 11:57 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Zen Badger - July 1, 2013 at 6:30 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 9:27 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 1, 2013 at 9:41 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 12:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 1, 2013 at 1:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - July 1, 2013 at 1:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 1, 2013 at 1:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 2:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by YahwehIsTheWay - July 1, 2013 at 5:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 1, 2013 at 3:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 1, 2013 at 10:12 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 11:54 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 1, 2013 at 11:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 1:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 1, 2013 at 2:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 1, 2013 at 3:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 1, 2013 at 2:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 1, 2013 at 2:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 1, 2013 at 4:02 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 1, 2013 at 6:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - June 29, 2013 at 9:36 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - June 28, 2013 at 7:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - June 28, 2013 at 11:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Polaris - July 1, 2013 at 8:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 2, 2013 at 5:07 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 2, 2013 at 7:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Zen Badger - July 2, 2013 at 6:07 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 2, 2013 at 6:14 am
RE: One question for Christians - by KichigaiNeko - July 2, 2013 at 7:00 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 2, 2013 at 8:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 2, 2013 at 9:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 2, 2013 at 9:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 2, 2013 at 9:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2013 at 9:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 2, 2013 at 9:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 2, 2013 at 9:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 3, 2013 at 12:38 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 3, 2013 at 11:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 3, 2013 at 1:41 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 3, 2013 at 1:43 am
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - July 3, 2013 at 11:35 am
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - July 3, 2013 at 2:37 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 3, 2013 at 5:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 3, 2013 at 10:48 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 4, 2013 at 6:40 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 4, 2013 at 1:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 4, 2013 at 3:06 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 4, 2013 at 3:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 4, 2013 at 8:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 4, 2013 at 9:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 4, 2013 at 9:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 4, 2013 at 10:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 5, 2013 at 12:40 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 5, 2013 at 3:07 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 5, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 5, 2013 at 11:55 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 5, 2013 at 12:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - July 5, 2013 at 2:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 5, 2013 at 2:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 6, 2013 at 7:44 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 5, 2013 at 12:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 5, 2013 at 9:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 5, 2013 at 10:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 4, 2013 at 3:45 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 4, 2013 at 6:59 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - July 4, 2013 at 4:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 4, 2013 at 8:46 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 9, 2013 at 10:16 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 9, 2013 at 11:07 am
RE: One question for Christians - by fr0d0 - July 9, 2013 at 2:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 9, 2013 at 4:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 2:38 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 11, 2013 at 2:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 11, 2013 at 3:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 12, 2013 at 11:34 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 1:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 12, 2013 at 2:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 3:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 6:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - July 10, 2013 at 12:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 10, 2013 at 2:16 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 10, 2013 at 3:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 10, 2013 at 6:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 10, 2013 at 6:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 10, 2013 at 10:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 10, 2013 at 11:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 12:17 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 10, 2013 at 9:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 10, 2013 at 10:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 10, 2013 at 2:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Doubting Thomas - July 10, 2013 at 5:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 10, 2013 at 9:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 12:06 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 11, 2013 at 12:24 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 12:45 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 11, 2013 at 1:37 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 11, 2013 at 2:06 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 11, 2013 at 2:18 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 11, 2013 at 2:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 7:42 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 12:31 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 11, 2013 at 12:38 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 1:04 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 7:41 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 2:03 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 11, 2013 at 3:40 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 8:03 am
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 11, 2013 at 9:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 11:33 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 11:51 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 12:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 1:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - July 11, 2013 at 12:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 12:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 1:25 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 2:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 2:31 pm
` - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 2:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 2:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 2:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 1:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 2:41 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 2:49 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 2:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 3:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - July 11, 2013 at 3:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 3:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 3:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:49 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 3:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:02 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 4:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 11, 2013 at 4:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 3:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 3:50 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 3:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 4:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 4:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 4:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 4:56 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Whateverist - July 11, 2013 at 7:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 11, 2013 at 7:40 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:00 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 12, 2013 at 1:09 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:30 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 12, 2013 at 1:33 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 12, 2013 at 1:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:45 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 12, 2013 at 1:53 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:41 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 2:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 12, 2013 at 1:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Dionysius - July 12, 2013 at 2:02 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 14, 2013 at 10:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 15, 2013 at 1:38 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Anomalocaris - July 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 1:27 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:36 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 1:40 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 12, 2013 at 1:46 am
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:52 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - July 12, 2013 at 1:54 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 10:01 am
RE: One question for Christians - by downbeatplumb - July 12, 2013 at 1:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Faith No More - July 12, 2013 at 9:46 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 5:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 5:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 4:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 3:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 4:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 11, 2013 at 4:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 4:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 11, 2013 at 6:41 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 11, 2013 at 9:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 11, 2013 at 9:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 12, 2013 at 4:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 12, 2013 at 4:58 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 12, 2013 at 6:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 15, 2013 at 4:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 15, 2013 at 5:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 15, 2013 at 5:48 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 16, 2013 at 6:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 16, 2013 at 7:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 16, 2013 at 8:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 16, 2013 at 8:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 17, 2013 at 2:59 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 17, 2013 at 6:05 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - July 17, 2013 at 8:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 17, 2013 at 2:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - July 17, 2013 at 3:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Drich - July 18, 2013 at 10:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 17, 2013 at 5:25 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Jackalope - July 17, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 17, 2013 at 12:49 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 17, 2013 at 1:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by YahwehIsTheWay - July 17, 2013 at 2:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by YahwehIsTheWay - July 17, 2013 at 2:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 17, 2013 at 6:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 17, 2013 at 2:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by YahwehIsTheWay - July 17, 2013 at 6:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 4:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 11, 2013 at 4:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 11, 2013 at 6:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 4:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 11, 2013 at 6:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - July 12, 2013 at 1:24 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - July 12, 2013 at 2:01 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 16, 2013 at 8:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - July 17, 2013 at 4:43 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - July 17, 2013 at 8:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 18, 2013 at 2:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Jackalope - July 18, 2013 at 2:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 18, 2013 at 3:46 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 18, 2013 at 5:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Jackalope - July 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 18, 2013 at 6:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Jackalope - July 18, 2013 at 6:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 18, 2013 at 6:57 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Jackalope - July 18, 2013 at 9:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 18, 2013 at 11:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 19, 2013 at 5:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 19, 2013 at 6:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 22, 2013 at 7:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 22, 2013 at 9:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 23, 2013 at 6:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by cratehorus - July 23, 2013 at 6:50 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 23, 2013 at 9:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 23, 2013 at 9:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 23, 2013 at 9:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 23, 2013 at 10:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 23, 2013 at 10:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 23, 2013 at 10:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 24, 2013 at 6:39 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 24, 2013 at 9:03 am
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - July 24, 2013 at 7:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 24, 2013 at 10:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - July 23, 2013 at 10:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Grand Nudger - July 24, 2013 at 9:14 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - July 25, 2013 at 5:20 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 25, 2013 at 6:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - July 25, 2013 at 6:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 25, 2013 at 11:56 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - July 26, 2013 at 11:24 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 26, 2013 at 2:15 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 26, 2013 at 7:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 27, 2013 at 7:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - July 30, 2013 at 7:40 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - July 31, 2013 at 1:59 am
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - August 2, 2013 at 12:25 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - July 31, 2013 at 10:53 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 1, 2013 at 3:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 1, 2013 at 8:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 2, 2013 at 9:30 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 9, 2013 at 7:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - August 29, 2013 at 11:26 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - August 1, 2013 at 8:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 1, 2013 at 10:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 1, 2013 at 10:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Riften - August 2, 2013 at 9:18 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 1, 2013 at 10:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - August 1, 2013 at 10:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 1, 2013 at 10:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 1, 2013 at 10:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 1, 2013 at 11:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 2, 2013 at 9:15 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 6, 2013 at 9:39 am
RE: One question for Christians - by The Meritocrat - August 3, 2013 at 4:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 9, 2013 at 9:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - August 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 12, 2013 at 4:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by popeyespappy - August 12, 2013 at 4:57 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 12, 2013 at 5:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 12, 2013 at 6:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 12, 2013 at 6:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - August 12, 2013 at 6:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 14, 2013 at 7:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 14, 2013 at 8:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 15, 2013 at 8:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Foxaèr - August 15, 2013 at 8:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 15, 2013 at 8:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 20, 2013 at 5:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - August 20, 2013 at 7:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 5:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Chas - August 20, 2013 at 6:06 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - August 20, 2013 at 10:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 10:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - August 20, 2013 at 10:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 7:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 20, 2013 at 7:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 7:06 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 8:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 20, 2013 at 8:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by CleanShavenJesus - August 20, 2013 at 10:16 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - August 20, 2013 at 10:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 20, 2013 at 10:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Anomalocaris - August 23, 2013 at 6:52 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - August 21, 2013 at 1:29 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 21, 2013 at 10:59 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 23, 2013 at 6:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 24, 2013 at 9:06 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 27, 2013 at 3:52 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 23, 2013 at 7:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - August 23, 2013 at 7:43 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 23, 2013 at 7:56 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 27, 2013 at 6:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - August 27, 2013 at 6:46 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 27, 2013 at 7:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Anomalocaris - August 27, 2013 at 7:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 27, 2013 at 7:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Walking Void - August 27, 2013 at 7:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 27, 2013 at 7:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 27, 2013 at 6:56 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by StuW - August 27, 2013 at 7:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 27, 2013 at 7:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 4:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - August 28, 2013 at 5:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 4:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 5:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 5:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 5:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 5:50 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - August 28, 2013 at 5:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 6:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 6:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by ronedee - August 28, 2013 at 6:23 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 7:00 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 7:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 7:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 28, 2013 at 7:35 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 28, 2013 at 7:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - August 28, 2013 at 7:49 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - August 28, 2013 at 9:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 29, 2013 at 12:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - August 29, 2013 at 5:46 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - August 29, 2013 at 6:48 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 3, 2013 at 6:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - September 4, 2013 at 2:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - September 10, 2013 at 1:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 10, 2013 at 2:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - September 10, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - August 30, 2013 at 6:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 3, 2013 at 4:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 3, 2013 at 4:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 3, 2013 at 6:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 3, 2013 at 6:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 3, 2013 at 7:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 3, 2013 at 7:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 3, 2013 at 8:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 3, 2013 at 8:25 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 3, 2013 at 8:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 3, 2013 at 8:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 3, 2013 at 8:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 6, 2013 at 5:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 6, 2013 at 5:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - September 7, 2013 at 10:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - September 7, 2013 at 11:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - September 7, 2013 at 11:14 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - September 7, 2013 at 11:28 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - September 8, 2013 at 1:02 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - September 8, 2013 at 2:55 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 9, 2013 at 6:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 9, 2013 at 10:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 6, 2013 at 6:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 6, 2013 at 7:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 6, 2013 at 8:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 7, 2013 at 9:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 7, 2013 at 3:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - September 7, 2013 at 3:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 7, 2013 at 6:32 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 6, 2013 at 9:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 7, 2013 at 11:17 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 7, 2013 at 3:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 7, 2013 at 7:12 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 8, 2013 at 1:54 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Godschild - September 9, 2013 at 9:59 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cinjin - September 9, 2013 at 11:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 8, 2013 at 2:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 9, 2013 at 10:02 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - September 10, 2013 at 2:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 10, 2013 at 4:29 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - September 10, 2013 at 10:28 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - September 11, 2013 at 5:19 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 10, 2013 at 5:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 10, 2013 at 6:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 10, 2013 at 8:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 10, 2013 at 10:34 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 10, 2013 at 10:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Ryantology - September 10, 2013 at 11:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 11, 2013 at 7:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 12, 2013 at 12:28 am
RE: One question for Christians - by YahwehIsTheWay - September 12, 2013 at 10:10 am
RE: One question for Christians - by tokutter - September 16, 2013 at 1:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 12, 2013 at 1:25 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 12, 2013 at 2:43 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 12, 2013 at 3:16 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 12, 2013 at 6:53 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 12, 2013 at 7:55 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 15, 2013 at 6:16 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 13, 2013 at 6:07 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 13, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 13, 2013 at 6:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 13, 2013 at 8:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 13, 2013 at 10:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - September 14, 2013 at 7:02 am
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 14, 2013 at 4:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by downbeatplumb - September 27, 2013 at 1:26 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 27, 2013 at 3:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 13, 2013 at 8:27 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Mystical - September 15, 2013 at 4:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 18, 2013 at 8:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 19, 2013 at 6:37 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 19, 2013 at 7:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 22, 2013 at 1:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 19, 2013 at 8:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 20, 2013 at 4:10 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 20, 2013 at 5:31 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 20, 2013 at 8:50 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 27, 2013 at 11:48 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 22, 2013 at 1:16 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 22, 2013 at 3:54 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 22, 2013 at 9:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 22, 2013 at 4:22 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 22, 2013 at 6:05 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 22, 2013 at 6:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Captain Colostomy - September 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 24, 2013 at 6:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - September 24, 2013 at 8:13 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by pocaracas - September 25, 2013 at 6:18 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Bad Writer - September 24, 2013 at 8:19 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by John V - September 27, 2013 at 12:18 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 27, 2013 at 12:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 27, 2013 at 12:36 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 27, 2013 at 12:41 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by John V - September 27, 2013 at 12:42 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 27, 2013 at 12:45 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 27, 2013 at 1:00 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 27, 2013 at 1:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Beta Ray Bill - September 27, 2013 at 4:53 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 27, 2013 at 6:47 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by SavedByGraceThruFaith - September 29, 2013 at 7:43 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - September 29, 2013 at 7:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by SavedByGraceThruFaith - September 29, 2013 at 8:05 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - September 29, 2013 at 8:29 am
RE: One question for Christians - by SavedByGraceThruFaith - September 29, 2013 at 8:33 am
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - September 29, 2013 at 9:19 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Tonus - September 29, 2013 at 6:11 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 29, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - September 29, 2013 at 9:26 am
RE: One question for Christians - by SavedByGraceThruFaith - September 29, 2013 at 11:03 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Brakeman - September 29, 2013 at 11:23 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - September 30, 2013 at 2:32 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Lemonvariable72 - September 30, 2013 at 2:39 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - October 1, 2013 at 7:48 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - October 1, 2013 at 10:21 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 29, 2013 at 1:03 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by The Reality Salesman - September 29, 2013 at 10:53 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 10:58 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 29, 2013 at 11:11 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 11:18 am
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 29, 2013 at 12:14 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 29, 2013 at 12:39 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 29, 2013 at 1:04 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 1:08 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by DeistPaladin - September 30, 2013 at 10:31 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - September 29, 2013 at 1:20 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - September 29, 2013 at 10:24 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 30, 2013 at 2:44 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Lemonvariable72 - September 30, 2013 at 2:47 am
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 30, 2013 at 2:51 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - September 30, 2013 at 2:59 am
RE: One question for Christians - by catfish - September 30, 2013 at 3:51 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Esquilax - September 30, 2013 at 2:48 am
RE: One question for Christians - by Cyberman - October 1, 2013 at 8:01 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Minimalist - October 1, 2013 at 8:17 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Searching4truth - October 1, 2013 at 10:56 pm
RE: One question for Christians - by Statler Waldorf - October 2, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7947 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hypothetical Question for Christians (involving aliens) Tiberius 26 3424 June 7, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question I have for Christians. Quick 45 7180 May 12, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  A single question for Christians Foxaèr 30 6430 October 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Question for Christians regarding elimination of Sin ErGingerbreadMandude 11 2801 January 29, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  A Loaded Question for Christians chimp3 33 5096 December 19, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Are Christians delusional? This one is. Nihilist Virus 13 2253 July 10, 2016 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Question to Christians purplepurpose 72 8758 July 7, 2016 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31512 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Hypothetical Question for the Christians Cecelia 7 1605 January 18, 2016 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Drich