Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 30, 2016 at 5:24 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 30, 2016 at 5:16 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: And just because leaders of Christianity "only" oppose LGBT marriage instead of actively advocating for death as a punishment doesn't make them "progressive" either. It's not even just about gay people, we still have contemporary Popes and other leaders opposing abortion and womens' agency of their reproduction. Even if it's not "violent", that's a problem.

There is no such a thing as leaders of christianity. There are only leaders of different branches of christianity. Some only opposing gay marriage, some outright celebrating the slaughter, some actively calling for the extermination of gays.
Which is my whole point moron!!!
Because there aren't leaders then when someone from the far right stands up and declares war on homosexual he is quickly dismissed as a nut bag...

This is in stark contrast to how sunni islam works. There are leaders and Educated Imam are placed over mosques and even over entire regions containing many mosques, so when they speak People have to listen. Like the guy in the OP who spoke at one of a chain of mosques that the shooter did infact go to.

Quote:Pretty much a spitting image of the muslim world, but that seems to escape Drippy's notice while riding the high horse. He of all persons, being the poster boy of disgusting bible interpretations.
Again moron Sunni Islam is 90% of the muslim world and they are united. You like most other lazy inept people simply have taken their familiarity with Christianity and have laid that template over Islam and assume that it works the same way. i have left dozens of post with citations/links that state the exact opposite. Yet you out of sheer ignorance need to believe the oppsite..

Look sport you wanting something to be true and the truth of the matter are two completely different things. I have left citations to prove my position on the subject, where are yours?

Or are you just a man of 'faith' when it comes to religion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting - by Drich - July 6, 2016 at 8:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4915 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5560 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2340 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1292 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 470 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1360 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4873 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4060 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 794 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1969 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13