Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
(September 13, 2016 at 2:47 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 2:26 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Um...you do realize that for nearly every point coming out of Trump's mouth you can find a video or a statement of him saying the opposite at some time in his life?  You know he used to be a registered Democrat, right?  It wasn't until he ran for president in 2012 as a Republican that he suddenly took on all these hardcore conservative viewpoints.  And not only does he flip-flop on issues, he can't even maintain consistency on how he's going to deal with the issues.  Just look at his stance on immigration and how his stance on amnesty changes from day to day and no one can nail down exactly what he plans to do.  It's almost as if his message changes depending on his audience.  Talk about pandering...

I mean, is Hillary dishonest?  Sure, she has proven repeatedly that she has problems with the truth.  But if you support Trump, you basically lose all credibility to question Hillary's honesty and essentially admit that you're fine with double standards.

I have my own problems here, that is why I don't vote. I mean, a vote for Sarkozy is a vote for zero-tolerance. A vote for François Hollande is a vote for incomptence. I mean, when George Bush led Tony Blair astray like a lost dog, I see the same thing with Hollande. It was simply because the people who voted for Hollande were sheep.

Wait. You don't vote? Do you live in the US? Because if you do and you don't vote then you and everyone else who lives in this country and fails to vote, don't get to bitch and complain about how things are here if you aren't willing to stand up and vote to make your voice heard.

And I know - the excuse will be "well my vote won't count anyway." But it might if you did so by voting. So I don't even know why you are bitching in the first place when you're one of the ones who won'teven try.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero? - by Joods - September 14, 2016 at 8:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 21587 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1282 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3605 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1409 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2289 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 909 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 16283 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2341 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7752 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1667 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious