Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Progress? Maybe not. Perhaps Mariosep is just less manic at the moment because he went to Sunday church services and has expended most of his energy there.

Upon reviewing the thread, I am increasingly of the opinion that we are dealing with someone who is seriously mentally ill. This incessant posting may be a form of religious scrupulosity, an OCD variant that Mariosep is using to quell his own terror of hellfire. Perhaps he's made a bargain with his invisible friend that if he converts just one atheist, he himself will not be thrown on the barbecue and reduced to sentient, immortal chicharrón.

The noises you hear when Mariosep posts are the bleating of a scared and confused sheep. He calls atheists hateful for daring to question his beliefs, but is too fucking scared to question his god for doing things that are infinitely more hateful and infinitely more evil than anything we could possibly do.

He may never come to understand how badly he's lost here. I don't think he's capable of understanding, at least not at the moment. It will probably take nothing less than the catastrophic, total and irreversible loss of his faith to shake him off the hamster wheel he's tied himself to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Astreja - December 4, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 5702 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3234 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 461 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1114 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2062 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2062 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 999 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1395 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7117 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7381 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG