Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Good morning, everyone: atheists, theists, and all visitors to my coffee-shop!

Oh, whoa, what do I see today?

What else but first the tremendous stats of business in my coffee-shop, notwithstanding that like an evil mantra, there is also again an open letter from an atheist to the founders, owners, and operators of this forum of Atheistforums.org, to close it down, see ANNEX 2 below (thanks Operator).

But no, because these gentlemen intellectuals though your fellow atheists, there is in their blood vessels and brain tissues an endemic nobility, by which they deservedly from my part always award me with Warning Level: 0%.

Quote:Yesterday’s viewers: 23033
Today’s viewers: 24471

24471 – 23033 = 1438

1438 ./. 24 = 59.92 viewers per hour

Thanks, Oh thanks, dear most appreciated founders, owners, and operators of Atheistforums.org, for your continued impartiality in giving me the privileged concession (as they do to everyone else, in particular their fellow atheists here) as for me to operate my coffee-shop up to today – can’t say the same of erstwhile other atheists-operated forums that I have been to, I got eventually sooner than later banned in perpetuity, for simply writing the same things and in the same way I do here.

Dear readers, please don't get queasy, this stuff is heavy:

Stercora, vomita, et sanguis vaginae foetidus (tip: go to the department of classical studies in your neighborhood decent university of world prestige), is what I get or you or us both get from the atheist colleagues here, or what I call raving mad foul language, personal attacks on my person, and blasphemies on God, in this format: !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!!.

So, this morning, dear readers, first things first, here is my regular challenge to atheist colleagues here – starting with Stimbo to whom I still have an outstanding challenge for her to exchange thoughts with me on the issue God exists or not, but to date she has not dared to accept, and I don’t lose hope with waiting for her sense of self-honor to accept it - finally if ever at all.

What she does which is what best she does here in this thread of mine, is to rant on like this: !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!!.

Okay, dear atheist colleagues here, this is again the challenge to you guys here, so that you will exhibit to readers here that you do have the resources to do thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas, as to engage me on the issue of God exists or not, but please Oh please, no ranting back with !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!! – aka Stercora, vomita, et sanguis vaginae foetidus (tip: go to the department of classical studies in your neighborhood decent university of world prestige).

Now, so that I will not have wasted your time, dear visitors to my thread here, I will just reproduce my proof of God, in the original OP in post #1, but as reproduced by one of our atheist colleagues here (thanks, Operator), see ANNEX 1.

Our atheist colleagues here will again go into their evil mantra of no proof, no proof, no proof, but they themselves have nothing at all to bring up as to refute my proofs in several pages here in this my coffee-shop of a thread.

You see, when you dear readers read from atheists why they turn to adopting the identity of calling themselves atheist, you will realize when you go over it with a critical eye, that they are into nothing at all, but  !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!! – aka Stercora, vomita, et sanguis vaginae foetidus (tip: go to the department of classical studies in your neighborhood decent university of world prestige).

And you know why?

Well, please for your research today, look up this entry with google in the internet, systematic exposition of atheists’ thoughts, and you will not find any, because there is no system with them, it is all  !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!! – aka Stercora, vomita, et sanguis vaginae foetidus (tip: go to the department of classical studies in your neighborhood decent university of world prestige), with them.

So, dear atheists here, today I issue to you again my challenge, take up with me the challenge to think with me on the issue God exists or not, you on the negative side and I on the affirmative side.

And also, look up this entry with google in the internet, systematic exposition of atheists’ thoughts.

And dear atheist colleagues, if you are so smart, take my challenge! That is addressed to you all, even the new atheist visitors to my coffee-shop.

By the way, dear readers here, visit some of atheists’ websites with the objective of answering questions from the public about what atheists are into, and you will notice that these websites don’t carry any forums, because they just want to talk to themselves only, in supposedly answering your questions.

And lastly, dear readers here, be on guard against any anger arising in your heart, that’s what I do all the time, what with the contagion of so much hate and spite from atheists posting in my thread here, saying nothing but !!!!!?!!!!!\%!$@+()? X*&$#z”:$@?<()%$vl@$[]!!!!!?!!!!! – aka Stercora, vomita, et sanguis vaginae foetidus (tip: go to the department of classical studies in your neighborhood decent university of world prestige).

ANNEX 1
Quote:operator  

(This post was last modified: 6th December 2016, 11:51 by operator. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24th October 2016, 17:27) Mariosep Wrote:

This is my proof for God existing.

1. Formulate the information of the concept of God, thus:
"God in concept is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning."

2. Look for instances of causation in reality outside of concepts in our mind.

http://www.ChurchOfSatan.com

ANNEX 2
Quote:operator  

RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Yesterday, 06:31

okay this dude is for sure a troll can we please close this thread
http://www.ChurchOfSatan.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - December 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 5698 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3231 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 461 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1114 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2060 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2062 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 999 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1395 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7115 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7371 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG