Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president.
(November 5, 2016 at 7:10 am)Napoléon Wrote: Because people like yourself just cannot stand a differing opinion.

Actually this describes you to a T. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You admitted it yourself which is why I posted about it in the hall of shame:

(June 25, 2016 at 4:53 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(June 25, 2016 at 2:23 pm)Napoléon Wrote: That actually makes me think you have more respect for me. I'd rather be told by someone that I'm a cunt than treated as if they respect my intelligence in one breath but in another telling me that what I think is stupid.

My bold. It's no better than the theists who take an attack on the stupidity of their religious beliefs as an attack on them as a person. There's loads of people I respect who have some opinions I think are stupid. Taking offence after being told "what I think is stupid" would be extremely pathetic thin-skinned and butthurt of me if I honestly meant it and disingenuous, insincere and resorting to feigning emotion to make an appeal to emotion like a sophist if I didn't honestly mean it. Either way it's worthy of the Hall of Shame for being so shamefully ridiculous and pathetic.

P.S. I think a lot of Napo's opinions are stupid... I should have just called him a cunt instead Dunno

The only person who can't stand a difference of opinion here is you. Clearly. And you even admit it. You said yourself here you'd rather I called you a cunt. You say yourself here that you'd rather someone insulted you than your opinions. That is not someone who is capable of debating. And this is why it's pointless ever arguing with your opinions and less of a waste of time if I simply laugh at them.

Quote: This forum never used to be such a circle jerk, but it seems you only ever post to join in on it.

Actually, you just label anyone who disagrees with you as being part of a circle jerk. I've never known anyone be so opinionated and hated it so much when others have opinions too and got all offended when others disagree with them... well, I've known a few people who have been close but you're the worst for it. You're so bad for it that you admit it... and then you seriously try to tell me that I'm the one who can't stand a difference of opinion? You're so full of shit.

It's hilarious that you always label others as butthurt when you're so butthurt you get more offended by a difference of opinion than being called a cunt. I can't disagree with you without hurting your fragile little ego because you can't stand it when people think your opinions are stupid. The truth hurts right? They are fucking stupid. That is me attacking your opinions, not you... but you wonder why I resort to laughing at you when you admit yourself that you're going to take it more personally whenever someone disagrees with or laughs at your opinions than when they insult or laugh at you anyways?

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president. - by Edwardo Piet - November 5, 2016 at 10:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1026 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 10044 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 936 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 887 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6794 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1753 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25240 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1124 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5193 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye